24. bleeding in love

NICKI;

September 13, 2021– Queens 11:43AM

tryin' hard not to hear, but they talk so loudtheir piercin' sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt yet I know that their goal is to keep me from fallin', ooh, yeah

their piercin' sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt yet I know that their goal is to keep me from fallin', ooh, yeah.

No way was i hanging off of the side of my bed puking my brains out in a trashcan.

David was holding my hair up while Hassan kneeled holding the trash can in place.

"mom this stink for real" he had his nose scrunched up

"oh my fucking-" before i could finish more throw up was falling from my mouth. it felt like a fucking waterfall was shooting out of me.

"Sani go get a hot towel" david told him

"should i get the ginger ale? thats what i usually get her when she like this" he told him and truthfully it may sound bad but Hassan has brought me back from PLENTY hangovers.

since he was 7 he been holding it down for his mama. he know the routine.

"yeah" david told him and he ran out of the room.

"i can't fucking breathe" i was finally able to speak a full sentence.

assuming to be done i rolled over on my back.

"can you get me a shirt?" i place my hand on my forehead. the sheets were covering my body but i knew id eventually have to get up.

David went to his dresser and looked in the top drawer for a shirt to give me.

"i'm never drinking again i swear to god" i coughed and whined

"you said that last time" hassan was running back in the room with the ginger ale. as soon as he got to my side he cracked it open "sit up so you don't choke"

i slowly sat up, my head was throbbing. i used my arm to hold the sheet over my naked body.

he had a straw he dropped into the bottle.

"i saw you on instagram doing too much" he told me as i drunk from the straw profusely. i scrunched my face up

"and ima beat your ass for having an instagram" i paused drinking to threaten him