16. goated

Dave;

June 9, 2021– Queens
2:26PM

you real and you love you some me, baby you a different breed

________

"yo, you going viral right now" hassan was sitting on the kitchen counter scrolling through my instagram.

his mom won't let him make an account so he living through me and checking out the different blogs posting me.

"i seen you on tiktok too" he continued

"word?" he nodded

"this good, tiktok viral is good like the whole world gone hear you" he handed me my phone back

"that's good, i gotta start planning some shows in different cities" i assured him. the thought of it threw me off cause i ain't wanna leave but it was in the talks

"dang, i thought you was done working"

"work never done" i shrugged

"dang, no summer breaks?" he asked and i chuckled while shaking my head no "no wonder yall hate being adults-"

"hassan get down" nicki demanded the moment she stepped into the kitchen. without an argument he jumped down "and i need to talk to you" she placed her purse on the counter.

both hassan and i looked at each other. we weren't sure who she was talking to.

"you" she pointed at me after realizing the confusion

"oooh" hassan gloated

for once he wasn't in trouble. he slowly backed out of the kitchen while laughing to himself and taunting me.

"hassan get the hell on" nicki turned to look at him which caused him to turn around a run off

"wassup?" i didn't know if this was a good conversation or not.

"so" she paused "i was informed that your baby mother wanted to talk to me.." she blankly stared at me before looking around "but" she sighed "i don't want to talk to her i feel like it's pointless because her relationship is with you and yes you two share a kid but i still don't think it's necessary for us to speak at all"

"ight?" i was confused but ain't wanna be too blunt about it.

"i just need you to kind of clear the air? it's no issue on my end and i respect her as the mother of your child and that's it"