29. cancelled

NICKI;

March 23, 2022 - Brooklyn 2:27PM

fuck everything he said, baby girl, he did you bad but you the baddest in the room, yeah

"hello!" i slid into the booth across from Ryan with a smile.

"wassup?" he returned the smile. i noticed this time he had the booth more closer to him so i could easily slide in.

Last time i was somewhat embarrassed i couldn't really fit.

"sorry i was late, my client wanted to add on last minute curls and layers" i confessed with an eye roll. he had already ordered an appetizer that was still steaming hot.

It was a nacho platter with chicken, jalapeños, salsa, chill with beans, cilantro and topped with sour cream.

my mouth was watering and he could tell. he handed me a plate

"you good, you not tired of working tho?" he asked and i shook my head no.

"umm" i hesitated my attention was on these nachos "not really, she paid me $1500 plus tip for the inconvenience so that's why i don't mind but im close to 8 months im going to take a chill pill" i confessed as i plated my plate with a bunch of nachos.

he had extra queso cheese sauce on the side that i topped my nachos with

"but next month i unfortunately took a job to do a celebrities hair" i stretched my bottom lip. i hadn't told anyone yet, especially not david and i was hoping Ryan would say something that would either motivate to do the job or have me backing out but not in a control type of way.

i already knew david would have a fit when he found out.

"word? that don't sound too bad? one little job and it'll get you a little more exposure" he shrugged and began plating his plate as well.

"true buttt" i took a deep breath "its in California" i mumbled before stuffing my mouth with a nacho.

by the look on his face i could tell his opinion changed

"thats wild to do at almost 9 months" he had both eyebrows raised "yo doctor clearing this?" he question

"i haven't told her yet and ill be freshly 8 months and i think im clear to travel up until 36 weeks i think ill be fine" i cleared my throat and held my hand over my mouth as i spoke in between chews.