20. let me calm down

NICKI:

July 24, 2021– Queens 7:22PM

uh, havin' her ain't for the faint of heart she bad as fuck but hard to deal with, and it ain't her fault

uh, havin' her ain't for the faint of heart she bad as fuck but hard to deal with, and it ain't her fault. she got ambition like the niggas, and the vision for herself. so she can't rest until she feel like she done made her mark

"wassup with you?" to my surprise i walked into my apartment to David's ass. Luckily it was just me because my sisters would've jumped his ass after what i showed them.

"nothing" i bluntly replied and walked past him. I still hadn't said anything I just haven't been myself. I've barely been responding to his messages and if i do it's been blunt.

"so why you acting like this?" he trailed behind me and followed me to my room.

"like what?" i pushed my room door open and went straight to my bed and dropped my purse down.

"onika" he called and i ignored him.

Instead i unlocked my phone and went to the screenshots i had saved from the DMS.

"you can't hear?" he asked and i turned around and handed him my phone

he didn't even look at it long enough before he tossed my phone on the bed

"im not entertaining that" he now looked irritated "thats why you tripping?" he asked and i was more taken back than anything.

"obviously if that's what i'm showing you"

"i only said that because she was tryna stop me from getting kairi-"

"how can she stop you from getting your child when you have full custody?" i asked growing irritated.

"it's not that fucking easy and you should know that"

"whatever" i scoffed "so explain March 14th? and the pictures of the two of y-"

"i already told you i'd say whatever for my child" he nonchalantly shrugged

"what's bothering me is that you don't seem to care that i'm actually hurt by this and you don't seem to want to clear up anything so what was the point of coming over?" i hung my head to the side. i was trying so hard to fight tears but his nonchalant attitude wasn't helping.

"what do you want me to clear up?" he took a deep breath and bluntly looked at me.

i paused and continued to stare at him.