8. fallin

NICKI—
March 22, 2021– Queens
3:16PM

I think I'm falling in love with you and your body falling in love with you and your body think I'm falling in love i'm just stalling, true, i'm just stalling you and your body

"mom, we going to a trampoline park and you got heels on.." hassan looked at me with a blank facial expression.

"i have to be cute at all time-"

"and you don't even look like you going to jump.." his hand slapped his forehead and he groaned "please change before it's too late" he spoke with his hand still over his face.

"fine.." my eyes rolled and i couldn't believe i was being ordered around by my own child.

"thank you"

i changed into something way more comfortable than what i had on before. I put on a salmon pink two piece set and  some hot piece crocs with a few anklets to show off with.

when i was done hassan was finally ok with what i had on.

"your butt is out but we can't control that" he shook his head and grabbed his iphone.

we were in the living room & kitchen area gathering our things.

"you promise to behave stinkabutt?" i asked as i grabbed my purse with my phone and car keys in hand.

"as long as you don't call me that" he went to the refrigerator and grabbed himself a fruit punch caprisun.

"whatever, let's go" i ignored his banter and we headed out.

the entire ride there all i could think about was how if i would've been told hassan about david and i we wouldn't be here tryna act like we not that into each other.

i felt like it was too late but this anticipation inside of me wanted to just blurt it out.

especially because i couldn't help but to be a little red in the face and hot in the pants whenever david was around.

i can admit i'm a bit obsessed.

the music was blasting ironically playing one of david's songs.

i looked down at my steering wheel to take a quick glance at the volume button before turning the radio down a bit.

"what if i told you i already kind of have a boyfriend" i kept my eyes on the road but took a quick glance over at him.