Chapter 5

Three days have passed since the guilty have been eating inside of him. Mark keeps busy with his sister's album and keeps destructive because he knows not to be good with a secret.

Alex heads out to meet with Angel at the park's bench, who needs to talk to someone. Soon, she made it to the park's court, sat down, and waited for Angel. "Thank you for meeting me here," Angel said as she placed her bag beside Alex.

"No problem, your text made mworried mex said as something was off Angel. Angel took a breath. "I found out that I'm pregnant; you are the only one that knows' Ange, " said as fe, feelingr about getting it off her chest.

Alex was shocked by her words, 'Angel, have you told your brother and Cameron?" Alex asked as she placed her hand on her arm. As a tear came down Angel's eyes. Angel wiped away her tears and took a deep breath. "I don't tell them' Angel said as she thought about the late time she was pregnant and forced her to get an abortion.

Alex looked over her shoulder to see the camera and back to Angel "hey, let go out of the open," Alex said as she got up from the bench, Ang. Angelbed her bag and followed Alex.

Angel and Alex head out of the park and get out of the paparazzi.

Ruby looked over at the child who was drawing in the kitchen. "Hey, sweetheart, what's your name" Rub,y asked as she looked at the child at Ruby. "Skyler," she said as she went back to drawing. Ruby smiled as she watched the picture, but Josh came up the stairs "you can stay here with the child beside it quiet today' Josh said as he stood at the counter. "Skyler, her name' Ruby said as she looked at Josh.

Then soon, the door opened. Josh looked to see it was Alex and Angel "we are safe here; also, you can breathe," Alex said as she closed the door. Alex crashes on the couch, looking to see the little girl drawing at the table "hey, mom, who's the kid?' Alex asked as she sat beside the girl.

Ruby got up from the table and grabbed a cup of tea. "This is Skyler. She is living here now," Ruby said as she sat back down and watched Alex and Skyler looking cute together. Josh looked over at Angel and saw her eyes were red from crying " you ok, Angel?' Josh asked as Angel took a breath and looked at Josh ' I'm dealing with being pregnant,' Angel as Josh and Ruby shocked Josh, walked toward her, and hugged her tight.

Josh let go of the hug "you can't, your father, because you know that," Josh said as he wanted to protect her. Alex looks at the "why can't your father?" Alex asked as Angel walked toward her.

Angel took a deep breath and sat down on the couch. "I was sixteen years old, and I was pregnant too," Angel said as she told her the story.

Flashback

Angel was sixteen, standing outside of her father's house, and was often scared. Angel opens the door. Father, I need to talk to you," Angel said as she closed the door and stood in front of his deck. Mr. King turned to his daughter and walked toward his daughter "what need to talk to me, sweetheart' Mr. King said stand front of Angel.

Angel took a deep breath. "Father, I'm pregnant," Angel said as her father had anger in his eyes. Mr. King grabs his daughter's arm and drags it out of it often. "Father, let go of me," Angel said as she tried to free herself from her father's grip but couldn't.

Mr. King threw his daughter in the car. "I'm taking her to the doctor to get rid of it because it's better for the family," Mr. King said as he slammed the doctor with Angel, heartbroken not having choices with her baby.

End of Flashback

Alex feels so bad for Angel, and she gets up from the table and hugs Angle. Alex looked at her brother and said, "I think the best choice for you, " as Angel felt like it was her choice this time.

Angel, feeling speechless, decided to watch Skyler, and her hand on her red hair sat beside her and started touching her hair. Josh sat on the edge of the couch beside his sister "you, that was a good speech' Josh said as he looked over at Angel.

Alex thought of Sara, who had her baby a month ago "yeah, I had a friend who decided to keep her baby," Alex said as she showed a picture of Sara and her baby girl to Josh. Josh smiles at the sight and gives the phone back to his sister. ''I 'm going to talk to the manager of Midnight Light club about Angel's album," Josh said as he got off the couch and waved goodbye to Skyler.

Skyler waves goodbye to Josh and walks down the stairs. Ruby got up from the table and looked at Alex. "I need to go downstairs to get back to work, so can you watch Skyler for m? E" Ruby said as she placed her hand on Skyler's cheek.

Angel looked at Ruby. "I can watch her and maybe tomorrow take her shopping' Angel said as Ruby removed her hand from Skyler's cheek. Ruby looked at Angel and smiled "yeah, that would also give me time for me' Ruby said as she headed down the stairs.

Alex could see that Angel was very comfortable with Skyler "you good with her" Alex said as she got up from the couch and walked to the closest, opened it, and grabbed a board game. Alex places the board game and opens it. "Skyler wants to play board games," Angel asked as Skyler looked at Angel. "ok' Skyler said as she smiled and rolled the dice.

Josh met up with Steve and Scott in front of the Midnight Light Club "hey," Josh said as he kissed Steve and hugged Scott. Scott smiles at the two of them. "Sometimes I feel like the third wheel with you two, but I'm cool with it," Scott said as they entered the club.

They walked up toward the bar to the bartender "hi, can you talk to your boss" Josh asked as the bartender placed the cocktail shaker down "why do you need to talk to my boss' the bartender asked as she poured the cocktail into the glasses.

Josh turned over to Scott "help me, Scott, please," Josh said as Scott lent against the bar "well, my friend just wants to talk to your boss about hosting an Angel King album party," Scott said as he used a flirty charm on the bartender.

"Ok, follow me to our VIP lounge," the bartender said as she lent them to the VIP lounge. Scott looked at Josh's smile "you're welcome," Scott said as Josh patted his back. They made it to the VIP lounge "wait right here," the bartender said as she walked toward Asher.

Asher looked up to the bartender "what do you want? Asher asked as he put down his drink, "there are some guys who want to talk about Angel King," the bartender answered as Asher smiled and looked over at them.

"Bring them over and go back to the bar' Asher said as the bartender walked back to the bar.

Josh, Scott, and Steve sat down across from Asher. "No fucking way," Steve said as he was shocked that Asher was the owner of Midnight Light Club.