Chapter 15

Angel decided to give Cameron some time to think about it but didn't know how long that would be. Two weeks have passed since Angel told him the news. Angel was tired of waiting so she decided to throw Cameron's clothes out the window.

Alex tries to get some work done but feels like someone was her just like go of it. "You know I hate being bored," Alex said as put the pen down on the table and looked at Chloe. Chloe was very out of the zone 'sorry I was thinking about something' Chloe said as she couldn't stop thinking about her brother "you are too quiet' Alex said as she knew that Chloe, not her funny self.

Chloe punched Alex's arm "yeah right but I can tell when the other day," Chloe said as she told her brother out of the picture. Alex nodded her head "it all good, finally waiting" Alex waiting' Alex said as she watched Chloe leave the house.

Quinn was looking over the file trying to find anything on her mother but noticed a three birth certificate at the back of the file. She takes out the flies' place in her bag. Quinn looked at her phone to see that the detective left a few calls on her phone. Soon can hear loud neighbours blasting music so she decided to leave her apartment until it was not loud.

Mark finally picks up the charm for Alex with Josh, he opens the small box to take a lookout at the charm. 'It is perfect for her,' Mark said as he closed the box and placed it in his jacket. Mark and Josh walk down the street "so how Angel does dealing with kicking out Cameron" Josh asked as he worried for Angel and stopped walking "speaking of the devil" Josh said as Cameron came out of a crime scene.

Mark walked toward the crime tape "wow you do your job but don't care about my sister' Mark said as he went to punch him right in the face. Cameron was about to walk away but Josh grabbed his arm "let go before I do something' Cameron said as he looked over to see Jason walk toward them.

Jason walked toward "they guy what's going on here" Jason said as Josh let go of Cameron's arm. "No problem here,'' Josh said as he put his arm in his jacket. Jason could tell that there was some tension with the three of them 'Cameron can go to interview the person that found the body' Jason said as Cameron walked away from them. Mark looked over at Jason "what happened here?" Mark asked as he pointed at the body.

Jason signed "a female was found dead and with her throat cut," Jason said as the two people carried the body to the morgue's van. Mark took a quick look under the sheet and recognized the woman "I know this woman" Mark said as he looked at Jason. Jason walks over away from the crime scene with Mark and Josh "how do you know the victim?' Jason asked as he wanted to learn more about the victim.

Mark tried to remember the woman "she worked at Midnight Light club and she gave me a flash drive" Mark said as snap his fingers. Jason nodded his head "what on the flash drive' Jason asked as he thought that was worth killing for it. "I don't know what was on it but I can give it to you,'' Mark said as he noticed that they were bringing a crown.

Mark and Josh started walking away from the crime scene "ok call you at a meet up place to give the flash drive" Mark said as he walked away from Jason.

Chloe stood in front of the window with a table looking outside.

At the Midnight Light Club where Asher was having a meeting with Mr. King to talk about an argument also with his hitman "I need you to get close enough to get rid of this child for me," Mr. King said as showing a picture of Skyler. Asher took the picture from the table " I need some time for this hit" Asher said as was cleaning one of his knives.

Mr. King pulled an envelope full of money in it "this enough for you' Mr. King asked Asher to open the envelope to see the money. He places the money on the side "that works for me besides'' I will deal with something' Asher said as he opens the door for Mr. King.

"I will wait for your call when the job is done' Mr. King said as he got in a black car.

Alex heads down to her mother's bakery 'mom leave, I will get it' Alex said as she put her hair up and grabbed the tray from her mom. Ruby watched her daughter push her out of the kitchen "ok I'm going, finished putting the tray in the oven' Ruby said as she headed up the stairs. Alex places the last tray in the oven but doesn't see Asher coming to the front door. "Asher, what are you doing here?' Alex asked as she slowly pulled out a small knife from the drawer. Asher unlocked the backdoor 'I just thought about us' Asher said as he started to touch her cheek with his hand.

Alex pushed Asher away from her "no that was passed, can you leave please' Alex said as she walked toward the front door of the bakery. Asher slammed his hand in front of Alex "you know it's just been hard getting '' Asher said as he started kissing her but Alex stabbed Asher in the arm and made her way upstairs.

Asher leaves the bakery after being stabbed by Alex. Alex heads back downstairs to check if Asher was still there but he was not. Alex looked at her mother "I'm going to see Chloe because I need to," Alex said as her mom saw the blood on the floor.

Ruby placed her hand on her daughter's cheek "I understand' she said as she watched her daughter leave the bakery.