Chapter 6

Asher picks up his drink "so want to talk about Angel' Asher  said as he looks at Steve and sees the anger in his eyes. Josh tries to put it in the word, "yeah, I hear for Angel's album' he said as he sees not selling his pitch.

Asher was not sold on his pitch "what do I get out of it for my club' Asher asked as he thought about the club "you get popular with more celebrities in your club," Scott said as he helped out with the pitch.

Asher turned on that "ok, now liking what I'm hearing, how about we have a meeting with Angel's producer and you" Asher said as he tried to work with Josh. Josh got up from the lounge "yeah, that works for me," Josh said as he shook Asher's hand.

Asher looks at Josh "here is my card it has my cell phone so-called me' Asher as he gives Josh the card, Josh and Scott leave the VIP lounge. Steve looks at Asher, "what a surprise, but you will not ruin Alex and your sister's happiness" Steve said as he threatens Asher and catches up with Scott and Josh.

Steve grabs Scott's arm and looks at Scott "we keep Alex away from him because he is Chloe's brother' Steve says as he wanted to protect his best friend. After a few rounds of snakes and ladders, Alex decided to head out of her mother's house and walk down the lighting up the street but soon ran into Black, who was coming out of the hair salon. 'Hey, Black, ' Alex said as she got her attention, Black looked over to see Alex. "Hey, Alex, what a nice surprise' Black said as she moved her hair over her shoulder, hiding her necklace.

Alex, smiling at Black, sees she got her done in the hair salon. "I love your new blonde hair," Alex said as she walked beside Black. Black smiled and put her fingers through her hair. It took about three hours to get it all over," Black said, feeling happy to talk to her sister without her knowing the truth.

"Wow, that long service won't go black," Alex said as she laughed to see Black stop walking and look at Alex. Soon Black hugged Alex tightened with tears coming down her eyes. Alex was confused, and Black hugged her.

Soon Black wiped away the tear from her eyes and let go of Alex ' let's meet up for lunch or coffee together someday,' Black said as she tried hiding from her sister. Alex smiled "yeah, I love that text when I'm free, " as she smiled and walked away from Black.

The guys made it to Mark's house to find the unlocked door. Josh opened the door to find his best friend on the couch, drinking alcohol from the bar cart. "What happened to you, man?" Josh asked as he took the alcohol away from Mark.

Mark looked at Josh. "It's my fault because you told me he was lying to my girlfriend," Mark said as he got up from the couch. Steve closed the door behind him "what liar are you guys talking about" Steve asked as he wanted to know.

Mark looks at Josh "we find out that Black is Quinn. Also, your boyfriend told me best to keep away from your sister' Mark said as to feel a little better telling Steve the truth. Scott was not surprised" that makes sense because Rebecca was abusive to her stepsister" Scott said as he sat down on the couch beside Steve.

Steve was shocked by the news. He looked down at his screen tears started to fall down his face "how long are you going to keep it a secret?" Steve asked as he felt concerned for Alex and looked up at Mark. Mark at Steve, feeling guilty. "I don't know, maybe a few more weeks or a month' Mark said as he saw the anger in Steve's eyes.

Steve got up from the couch, walked toward Mark and punched his arm. 'You think lying to her is the best thing because you are wrong,' Steve said as he walked away, passing by Josh, not letting him touch him. Josh watches Steve walk out the door but wants chases after him, but now he needs some time alone to progress the news.