Chapter 9

Alex and Skyler walk toward Angel's table. Josh finished his coffee, threw it in the recycling bin and walked toward Black "good see you, Quinn' Josh said as he was shocked. Quinn grabbed Josh's arm and pulled away from the group. "what fuck, how do you know true" Quinn asked as she let go of his arm. Josh placed his hand in his jacket. "I figured out that you survived the crash' Josh said as he took her and wanted the whole story.

Quinn looked over at Alex and back at Josh's sign "well, you learn fast, but we can't talk here," Quinn said as she was worried about her sister. Josh smiled at Quinn "we talk at Mark's studio because it will be quiet," Quinn said as he put in the addest in her phone and gave it back to her.

Quinn looked at Josh "fine, we'll talk later night," Quinn said as they walked back to the group. Alex looks over at Josh and Black, acting very strange. She looks at Angel sitting beside her "so, have you told Cameron about it' Alex asked as Angel placed her hand on her neck sign.

"I'm going to tell him this morning, but I will tell him as soon as possible,'' Angel said as she placed a hand on her belly. Alex watches Sky be so happy, but soon her phone starts ringing in her jacket and pulls out to see Chloe text her to say, "Midnight Light Club tonight" she smiles at that text.

Soon she replies to Chloe, places her phone back in her jacket, slowly gets up from the chair, and and slowly walks away from the group. "Where are you going," Sky asked as Alex stopped walking and turned around to Skyler. "I'm going back to my place to get ready for a night out with my friend,' Alex said as she moved Skyler's hair out of her face.

Skyler looked up at Alex and smiled. "Maybe you spent the day together,'' Sky said as she smiled that made her eyes spark. Alex laughed with a smile with her hand on a check "yes, we can and maybe you can help with something" Alex said as she removes her hand from Skyler's bill, turns away and walks away from Skyler.

Skyler started to walk back to the group, but it was just Angel, who was three. Skyler sat down at the table beside her "where did everyone go" Skyler asked as she looked at Angel. Angel looks at Skyler "Josh and Black left right after you followed Alex, so not that long ago," Angel answers as Skyler starts to understand.

Angel slowly got up from the chair and held her hand for Skyler. Skyler grabs Angel's hand and starts walking around the mall together but soon runs into her father.

Mr. King was inspired to see his daughter here "this nice surprise to you here," Mr. King said as he smiled at his daughter.

Skyler, hidden behind Angel, was scared by Mr. King. "Yeah, dad, we were just leaving now," Angel said as she tried hiding her belly with her purse. Mr. King looked at Skyler "who is this cute one" Mr. King asked as he looked at Skyler with a grin.

Angel looks at Skyler "this Skyler just stays at Alex's mom's place," Angel answers as she keeps Skyler behind her from her father. Mr. King smiles at Skyler. "Hi, it's nice to meet you, Skyler" Mr. King says as he tries to place his hand on her head, but Skyler grabs Angel's shirt tight.

Angel looked down at Skyler 'I think we need to get going," Angel said as she held Skyler's hand and slowly walked away from her father.

Mr. King watches them walk away and notices that Skyler looked like Angel when she is younger.

Alex popped her head into his studio to see he is not home. Soon I decided to head upstairs to the bedroom to look for something fun and sexy but not too sexy.

Alex found a pair of leather pants with a lace top and her high-heel boost. After an hour had passed since I came home, I got ready.

Alex finished getting ready for the night but soon heard someone entering the house. Alex opened the drawer, grabbed the gun and slowly walked down the stairs pointing the weapon ready to fire, but it was Josh "wow, put the gun down," Alex said as he was scared.

Alex lowered the gun down on the table that was beside the stair. "Oh My God, Josh, I'm so sorry; I thought someone had broken i,n" Alex said as she felt so bad and almost shot her brother.

Josh smiled and placed his hand on her head. "It's ok. This has happened lots with Mark," Josh said as he grabbed the gun, put the unlocked drawer and closed it.

Josh looked at his sister, who looked like she was going to a ranger "going out of the club," Josh asked as he walked around his sister. Alex pushes his brother away from her "yes, I'm with Chloe and Steve, just a night out of fun," Alex said as she grabbed her small golden chain purse.

Josh was sad hearing his boyfriend's name realizing that having not fixed things with Steve, "have fun tonight also. Where do guys go" Josh asked as he wondered with curiosity?

Alex fixed her hair and turned to her brother "we are going to Midnight Light Club' Alex answered as Josh's eyes widened with worry, and she watched his sister walk out the door.

In front of the Midnight Light Club, Chloe and Steve were waiting for Alex. Chloe pulls out her phone to check the time to see Alex walking toward them. Chloe put her phone away in her small purse "you took your sweet time," Chloe said as she smiled at Alex and placed her arm on her shoulder.

Alex placed her arm on Steve's shoulder "how less talking gets inside to get some drinks," Alex said as they headed inside the club. The three of them grabbed a table. Steve went to the bar to capture shots and three cocktails drinks. Soon Steve returns with shots and cocktails and places the trace on the table.

Soon after a few shots and cocktails, Chloe and Alex started to dance like their body was lifted like air. Alex lost Chloe in the crowd to bump into someone "sorry, and I'm a little bit drunk," she said as don't recognize Asher. Asher grabs her arm and often drags her away from the crowd toward him. Chloe and Steve don't notice Alex leaving with Asher.