Chapter 11

Later that night night

Mr. King sat in his car following his daughter and Skyler because know that his first wife's a bastard kid. He opens the glove department in his car to slowly pull out the gun but decides to wait until the right time and closes the glove department and drives back to his house.

Jason and Cameron were finally tired of sitting around the police station and took a drive around the city until they got off a disturbance outside of the midnight club. They arrive to see Mark drunk out of his mind "hey man let go somewhere quiet" Cameron said as he walked and took the car. Jason put his gun back on his side "you always like to find it easy to solve the problem" Jason said as he opened the driver's side and closed his eyes.

Chloe took Alex to the hospital to get her checked out, Chloe stood in the hallway until the doctor came out to talk "Alex has a few scratches and no internal damage" the doctor said as Chloe felt relieved for her friend. The doctor placed her hand on Chloe's shoulder 'she can be discharged in the morning' the doctor said as walk away from Chloe.

Chloe leaned again to the wall and felt like an emotional rollercoaster so she sat in Alex's hospital room. Jason finally pulls over in front of the small townhouse. Cameron looks at Jason who turns off the engine of the car "I have never been to your house and I thought it would be bigger" Cameron said as Jason got out of the car and smiled at Cameron.

"You know that one of the reasons, I never bought you,'' Jason said as his arm lay on top of the car. Cameron got out of the car, laughed and helped Mark get out of the car and follow Jason.

After Jason unlocks the door turn on the light places his gun on the table "there few stings that can pull for King's murder case but let talk tomorrow" Jason said as he passes out on the couch. Cameron places Mark on the chair, slowly walks back to the front door closed behind him.

At Ruby's Bakery

Angel sat down on the side of Skyler's bed watching her sleep and quietly left the room. Angel head downstairs took the backdoor through the kitchen to see a car parked across the street. She walks away because it doesn't cause any trouble.

Angel continues walking back to her house but decides to stop by the hospital. Angel stopped in front of the babies that were sleeping, she placed her hand on the glass seeing a baby looking at her. Soon Angel smiles at the baby, she wipes away her tears and turns to see Chloe behind her. "Surprised to see Angel here looking at babies," Chloe said as she looked at Angel with her hand in her jacket.

Angel looks at Chloe and smiles "yeah just come here came as a quick look" Angel said as she removes the hand from the glass window. Chloe figured it out "how far along are you?'' Chloe asks as she sees Angel stop walking and turn around.

Angel follows Chloe to the hospital cafeteria. They sat down at the table "well think about five weeks but I'm keeping it" Angel said as she placed her hand on her belly. Chloe feels happy for Angel but tries to keep her past "that great news for you besides I need a punching bag" Chloe said as she looked down at her brace knuckle. Angel got out of her chair to grab a small ice pack "here for your hand" Angel said as she placed it on the table and sat back down.

Chloe places an ice pack on her sore knuckle "thank but you should head home get some rest' Chloe said as she got up from her chair and held the ice pack slowly walking away from Angel. Angel watches Chloe walk away and soon after she heads back home to find Cameron sleeping on the couch.

Angel places the blanket over him and heads straight to bed and passes out on the bed.