Chapter 20

Mark watches his sister getting tired at night. Josh sat down beside him 'you getting tired of this place?' Josh asked as he looked down at Asher. Mark nodded his head 'yeah don't want to leave my sister but she is a fighter' Mark said as he looked at his sister.

Mark got up the lounge, fist bump Josh 'talk later' Mark said as he walked away from Josh.

Cameron got tired of watching the screen of the club and decided to get out of the van to get some fresh air. Cameron turns to see Mark walking out of the club 'you thought you would leave later' Cameron said as he walked closer to Mark. Mark laughed at the joke 'yeah, I got bored in there' Mark answered as he saw the black van.

'So do show up but just watch inside the van' Mark said as he took a look inside the van. 'Yeah but only keep an eye on the staff and the owner,' Cameron said as he looked Mark in the eyes. Mark just wanted to punch his face but now his sister still cared for him 'better ideas going through owner's records' Mark said as his slow walk away from Cameron.

Cameron hopped back in the van into the driver seat and slowly pulled out of the parking spot. Jason moves up to front the van 'what are you doing?' Jason asked as he confused Cameron. Cameron stepped on the brake, Jason went flying toward the back of the van 'we need to go though Asher's record' Cameron answered as he looked over his shoulder at Jason. Jason slowly walked up to the passenger seat 'that is not cool but you got the point there' Jason said as he sat down, Cameron started driving again.

Josh just watches the crow slowly get smaller as time passes by. Josh was surprised to see Steve walking in. Steve could tell that he was late to the party 'you are fashionably late' Chloe said as she punched his arm. Steve smiled 'yeah, I ran into Quin early today so got side track' he said as he almost forgot about it. Josh watched as three of them made their way toward him.

'I think you had enough for one night,' Scott said as he saw redness around her cheeks. Chloe was pulling the tray toward her 'maybe you're right' Chloe said as she passed out on Scott's shoulder. Scott slowly got up from his chair and picked up Chloe. 'I think it's time for us to get going,' Scott said as he walked away and carried Chloe in his arms.

Josh leans over the railing 'so feel that everything's been crazy this year' Josh said as he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Steve. Steve leans agastin the rail 'yeash it has but lying and secret not health' Steve said as he removed this hand off Josh's shoulder. Josh understood his truth about the secret and lied 'I know it is not healthy but it is safer for everyone' Josh said as he thought about keeping her safe.

Asher pulls out his phone, leaving text that Quinn is alive to Alex. Alex finally made it back to the house crash on the couch but noticed a text message that made her heart shattered again. She decides to wait until Mark comes home. Then the door slowly opened, it was Mark. Shade waited until he entered the kitchen 'hey you still up?' Mark asked as he placed his hand through her hair. Alex turns her head away from him 'is it true that my sister is alive?' She wanted answers.

Mark was shocked that she asked that but he didn't want to lie to her anymore 'yes she is alive' he answered as she felt betrayed 'how long have you known?' she asked to try wrapping head in the truth. Mark took a breath 'I know for a while but Josh told me not tell you' Mark answered as he saw Alex's pain through her eyes. Alex walked away from him toward the front door. 'So you were lying the whole time because my brother did not tell me the truth,' Alex said as she stood at the door and did not look him in the eyes.

Alex does not know who else knows the truth about Quinn. Alex felt it was better to stay away from him.