Chapter 23

Quinn enters the break room and grabs a cup off the table and throws it at Cameron 'get up you have friend here' Quinn said as Cameron got up from the couch and walked out of the breakroom. Jason looked at the flash drive and noticed images were horrifying 'make sense that this guy is psychopath' Jason said as he closed the laptop.

Josh walked around the detective's decks just pecking at some work 'you're going to arrest Asher with proof that we gave you' Josh said as he stood by a file cabinet. Cameron grabbed Asher's arrest sheet off the deck 'no would seach his apartment and find that tortue room' Cameron said as he placed the record back down.

Josh punched the file cabinet leaving a small bend mark on the cabinet 'sorry guy, I need some air' Josh said as he walked out of the police station. Josh looked down at his blood and continued to walk ,thinking it was best to stay out of the way.

Alex and Steve arrive at her mom's backey enter through the backdoor in the alleyway 'you know it reminds me when four of us help your mom out' Steve said as he placed the bag on the table.Alex smile and put away the eggs and icys 'yeah bring back memories of happies' Alex said as she think about her sister.

Alex turned back to Steve 'thanks for helping me but needed to go find my sister' Alex said as she slowly walked toward the door but Skylar grabbed her shirt 'can you let me come big sis' Skylar asked as Alex looked down at Skylar. 'Hey sure sweetheart, we can get hot chocolate together' Alex said as she touched Skylar's nose.

Skylar hugged Alex 'thanks big Sis can Steve come with us' Skylar asked as she looked at Steve. 'I have an idea where Quinn's life could help' Steve said as he knew that Alex wanted to find her sister. Alex punched Steve's arm 'thanks tell me now' Alex said as she was not mad at him. Skylar grabs Alex's hand, smiles and walks out the backdoor.

At Mr King's music record company building

Asher waited outside Mr King's often 'Mr King is ready to see you now' the assistant said as she let Asher in Mr King's often and closed the door behind him 'I thought I can see if we can sweeten up my job' Asher said as he played with his knife. Mr king led against his deck 'how can you sweeten the deal?' Mr King asked as he crossed his arms.

Asher creep smile and stab his knife in the deck 'how about some new about your daughter been pregnant also your dead wife's daughter is stay with Ruby Heart' Asher said as Mr King move away from the deck and wrapping his head around informant 'ok thanks new update but what do want out of this' Mr King said as he sat down in his chair and looking at Asher.

Asher pull out the knife of the deck 'I want get my sister's kid also killed your son' Asher said as he feel good or not 'you can working on your sister's kid but no killing my son' Mr King said as he watch as Asher get up from his chair and walk out his often.

Josh made it to Ruby's Bakery and opened the door to find Angel sitting at the table away from the widows. 'This supired day' Josh said as he smiled at Angel and closed the door. Angel noticed his hand was bruised, 'what happened to your hand?' Angel asked as she grabbed his hand wrapping clothes around it. 'I punched a cabinet because I was mad at something, I don't need to worry about it' Josh said as he leaned against the wall and stayed calm.

Angel laughed 'you punched my wall one time when we were dating' Angel said as she reality that he has a temper. Josh low his head in embarrassment 'let's forget about that' Josh said as he won't be able to live that down. Then Ruby came out of the kitchen carrying a small tray of cupcakes. 'Josh can open the display case for me' Ruby said as she carefully walked while holding the tray and Josh opened the display case.

After Ruby placed the cupcakes in the display case and closed it 'thanks you Josh' Ruby said as she took a break. Josh felt like that fire burning inside his chest 'Ruby would say if your daughter was still alive?' Josh asked as he felt that Miss Heart had the right to know the truth.

Ruby thought about it for a second "would be so happy' Ruby answered as she wished it could be real.