Chapter 18

Chloe noticed that Alex was gone but it didn't matter to her. So Chloe decided to head out to the church. Chloe sat down on the bench watching the children playing on the playground. Skyler could see Chloe standing on the bench 'what are you here chloe?' Sklyer asked as she sat beside Chloe.

Chloe places her hand on Skyler's head 'I like to watch the children playing' Chloe answers as she sees the blonde hair girl sitting on the swing reading a book. Skyler walked over toward Josh 'hey, I ran into Chloe' Skyler said as she pointed at Chloe to show.

Chloe got up from the bench and walked toward Josh 'hey, watching Skyler' Chloe said as Skyler ran off and played. Josh looked at Chloe 'yeah beside Ruby is here too' Josh said as he pointed at Ruby. Chloe started walking away from the playground 'know that this is the first time we talk without Mark and Alex' Chloe said as Josh started walking beside her.

Josh feels like Chloe is right. 'It was weird,' Josh said as he placed his hand in his jacket.'Are you going to Angel's album party tonight?' Josh asked as he was not sure about Chloe going to her brother's club. Chloe sigd looked at Josh 'I'm only going for Alex because she asked me' Chloe said as she doesn't want to go there.

Josh looked down at the ground 'i get it, not wanted to go because of best friend' Josh said as he understood of protecting someone close to you. Chloe looked at Josh 'I need some caffeine' Chloe said as she walked toward a coffee cart. Josh follows Chloe to the coffee cart who is just paying for her tea ' something that you and Alex are like sisters' Josh said as he got his coffee.

Chloe smiled at Josh and thought about what he said. ' I think that we are oddones' Chloe said as she finished her tea and threw it in the trash bin. Josh checked the time on his phone and it was around noon. Josh left Chloe after they went their different ways.

Josh went to the Midnight Light Club to see the setting up for night but also tried to keep his cool. Across the street was a black van park. 'Sometime you need to keep your head clear for a day' Josh said as stand at the door of the club. Josh opened the door to find things there. Asher gave a death stare to his staff making sure things were done but saw Josh walk around the club.

Asher walked toward Josh, stood by the pole 'so checking up everything or breaking more stuff?' Asher asked, still annoyed by him. Josh rolled his eyes 'I had my reason because you are psychopath' Josh answered as he watched Asher just laugh about it. Asher finally finished laughing but Josh left the club.

Asher knows that in his mind that he is fine. Asher didn't know that he was being watched through the cameras. Josh tries to keep calm, even walking away from the Midnight Light club. Josh notices Cameron going in the black van. He walked away from the van because want to check with Mark.

Alex and Angel spent hours getting ready for the night, Angel started forgetting about Cameron 'so did you know Cameron will be there?' Angel asked as she put in her earring look in the mirror. Alex looked up to Angel and placed her hand on her shoulder 'well you that still love but tonight is about you' Alex said as she made her feel better.

Alex looked at the clock as it was getting closer to getting to the club. Steve finds Quinn sitting in a coffee shop looking at something. Steve entered the coffee shop, sat down at Quinn's table.

Quinn looked up at Steve 'are you following me Steve' she asked as she looked at Steve. He knew that Quinn was joking around. 'No I'm not because I was walking by' Steve said as he pointed at the window. Quinn closed her bag after slowly getting up 'It was fun and surprising but I need to get going' Quinn said as she smiled at Steve and walked away.

Cameron just watches the screen to see nothing is happening in the Midnight Light Club. Jason came in the van and sat beside Cameron. 'I guess it's still the same,' Jason said as he opened his flanks and drank it. Cameron took a sip of coffee to see that people were storming in for Angel's album party.