Chapter 14

Asher arrived back at the Midnight Light club to find his bar shelf destroyed. "What hell happened here" Asher asked as he walked toward Violet. Violet tried to sweep the broken glass bottles with a broom. "A guy came in with a bat and started swinging it at the bar shelf," Violet said as put the broken glass in the recycling bin.

Asher punched his fist on the table "you know that hate thing happened" Asher said as he was angry in his eyes looking at Violet. Asher looks at his staff "need everyone to focus on this VIP's party that will be in two weeks from now' Asher said as he walked toward him often. Violet followed Asher to his often but didn't know it would be the end of the line for her after he closed his door.

The rest of the staff could hear Violet's screaming for her life but ended quickly after a slick of a knife. Asher came out of his often wiping away the blood off his hands and knife. "You all know the drill, get rid of it," Asher said as a few guys headed to the scene to get work on the scene.

Cameron was wrapping his head on being a dad but the only thing that could do is drinking. Then after a few rounds of shots and looking at his phone to see missed calls for Angel but he just didn't call her back.

Alex came into the kitchen to find Mark and someone else 'hey babe looking at your murder board" Alex said as she moved her hand on his arm. Mark smiled at Alex and pulled her close "you know I was just looking at it" Mark said as he kissed her head and forgot that Jason was still here. Mark let Alex look over at Jason who was smoking by the window "know that get-go deal something" Jason said as he put out the cigar and walked toward the front door.

Mark walks toward Jason 'you know that work thing with Angel's album party but maybe we work on my mom's case together" Mark said as he gave Jason his card. Jason took the card and placed it in his jacket's pocket "yeah, besides there are no good cases so I can work on a cold case' Jason said as he slowly walked away from Mark with his hand in his jacket's pocket.

Mark closed the door and looked over to Alex who was about to leave. "I need to go deal with my brother,'' Alex said as she grabbed her cost off the hanger. Mark looked confused "What why?" Mark asked as he thought that Josh did something stupid. Alex sig ' Chloe texted me that Josh went full rage at Midnight light club' Alex answered as Mark was lost for words.

Alex kisses Mark as she opens the front door and heads to Chloe and Steve's house. Chloe looks at Josh who is sitting at the back kitchen table still having feet on the table. Soon Chloe pushed his feet off the table still annoyed "you know it was stupid doing that' Chloe said as she couldn't look at him. Josh looked over at Steve "I did something for my sister' Josh said as he wanted to rip off Asher's head.

Soon Steve finally came into the kitchen standing against the wall "why is he here? Steve asked as he was still mad at him. Chloe looks at Steve "he here because he desired to go king kong at the midnight light club also Asher try to have sex with Alex" Chloe answer as she punches a streak in a bag on the cutting board.

Steve was shocked by the news on Asher but amazed by Josh being so protective of Alex 'wow, Josh would join king kong at his bar too" Steve said as he walked toward Josh and placed his hand on his. Josh looks at Steve "so you are not mad anymore?' Josh asked as Steve smiled at Josh with few tears in his eyes.

Steve wiped away the tears "I had some time to think about it in my mind and can let it slide' Steve answered as Josh pulled Steve in for a passionate kiss. Then soon Alex came into the kitchen to find Steve and Josh back together. Alex feels happy for them but walks toward her brother "you are stupid going for king kong at midnight light club" Alex said as she smiles at her brother.