Chapter 25

Quinn finally made it back to her apartment building and unlocked her door but heard someone inside. Quinn slowly grabs her taser gun from the drawer. Then a shadowy figure came out from the shadows. It was her cat 'just the cat' Quinn said as she put the taser gun on the table.

She walked toward the window and sat on the window's ledge just to look at the view. 'Hey, you just dream off or do want to unlock a laptop' Cameron said as he looked at Quinn. Quinn slowly got up from the ledge and looked at Cameron 'so you ran off to Asher's apartment but I will go through the front door' Quinn said as she looked at Cameron and closed the window.

Quinn walked out the door but grabbed her key before she closed the door and unlocked it. She headed down the stairs to the fourth floor.

She notices a few officers standing outside of Asher's apartment as she walks inside of the apartment and sees it being flipped over. 'So where are the things that are unlocked?' Quinn asked as she followed his lead to a dean.

Cameron stood at the door 'so here we need it unlocked' Cameron said as Quinn sat down on the computer's chair. Quinn turns on the computer 'wow this guy is not playing around with his security Quinn said as she tried hacking them.

Cameron slowly walked away from Quinn who was trying to break the computer's security. He walked out of the apartment to pass Jason. 'You finally show up' Cameron said as he smiled at Jason.

Mark finally made it back to his house but noticed his father's car park outside of his house. He turned off the engine and got out of the car but grabbed the file before he closed the car's door. Mark walks toward the front door knowing that his father is making himself at home.

Mark could smell his father's cigarette in the kitchen 'what do you want Father?' he asked as he put out his cigarette in the tray.

Mr. King looked at his son 'how long have you known that your sister has been pregnant?' Mr. King asked as he wanted answers. Mark rolled his eyes 'yes she is but she doesn't want you because she is afraid of you' Mark said as he slammed his hand on the island.

Mr. King slowly got out of his chair 'I just want to ask about it besides I will leave now' Mr. King said as he slowed away. Mark look at his father pull out the paper from the file 'before you go can explain why pay Asher Hale' Mark asked as he paper of the transaction from his bank account 'because I was helping that young man with his money problem in return he does few jobs for me' Mr. King answer push the paperwork away from him.

Mark thought it all lies but the last part kind of made sense 'what kind of job does he do for you? Mark asked as he wanted to know the answer. Mr. King looked at his son and gave a chuckle 'just some that get dirty or not end well' Mr. King said as he walked out of the door.

Mark had a bad feeling about his father's words. Mark knows it best to go to Steve and Chole's place.

Chloe sat inside the church praying for the first time since she gave birth to her daughter. Soon someone sat behind 'I have seen you watching the children playing' A nun said as Chloe slowly walked away from the nun.

Chloe got up from the bench 'I should get going, good night' Chloe said as she slowly walked away from the nun.'You worry about your child' Nun said as Chloe stopped walking and turned around. Chole nodded her head 'come with me and can talk somewhere quiet' nun said as she placed a hand on Chloe's arm lending her to the study room.

Nun poured a cup of tea and gave Chloe 'thank you sister' Chloe said with a smile. The nun sat down beside Chloe on the couch 'I wanted to keep my daughter but I thought the best thing was the church' Chloe said as she broke down in tears.

The nun gave her tissue 'sometimes that you can fix your guilt in time' Nun said as she knew that Chloe needed it. Chloe thought that the sister was right but now she has a lot of guilt that needs fixing. 'Is it possible for me to see my daughter?' Chloe asked as she felt like touching her face. The nun smiled at Chloe 'we can work something when you are ready' Nun said as she watched Chloe get up from the couch and head out of the door.

Chloe stands in front of the church's door looking up at the sky as she knows it will take some time to fix herself.

Then she started walking away from church but noticed a black truck was trailing her. Chloe slowly pulls out her pepper spray just to be safe but the truck's driver pulls up in front of Chloe. Chloe pointed to her pepper spray 'stay back from me' she said as she was ready to spray the driver but another guy came from behind her to place the chloroformed cloth over her mouth.

Soon Chloe was passed out from the chloroform cloth, placed in the trunk of the car ' tell the boss that we have his sister just as planned,'' the tall man said as he knew that his boss was going to be happy about it.

Asher made it to Angel's house just waiting until he got a text from one of his men. Angel placed her purse on the table 'Skyler, I'm going for a shower but after going have some fun' Angel said as she touched Skyler's nose.

Skylar felt happy 'that sounded fun to me' Skylar said as smiled at Angel. Angel places some blank paper in front of Skylar and heads to the bathroom. She slowly turns on the water and hop in the shower but does not hear the window breaking.

Then Angel got out of the shower put on her housecoat and headed down to the kitchen. She was shocked to see Asher pointing a gun at Skylar's head. 'What are you doing Asher?'Angel asked as she wanted to get Skylar out of danger.

Asher walked toward Angel and swung the gun into her face 'it's just business that all' Asher said as he knocked out Angel. Asher grabs Skylar and walks out the door.