Two: another one (edited)

After a while, Morgan got a phone call from Garcia saying where the unsub is.

"Thanks Baby girl." Morgan said and that was our cue to get the son of a bitch that kidnapped that poor woman.

On our way there we got a call from an officer telling us the unsub was in custody by agent Greenaway, another one of the bau's agents i didn't know of.

When we got there, the unsub was sitting at their table in cuffs. A women with wavy dark hair was standing by the stairs. She turned and smiled at me, walking over.

"Hello you must be Agent Y/l/n, I'm agent greenaway." She said to me and we shook hands.

I was about to say something but Spencer beat me.

"By the way agent Greenaway, Y/l/n is actually a Doctor." He said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry Doctor." She said apologetically.

"It's fine, but we're at team so you can call me Y/n." I replied.

"Then you can call me Elle." She said smiling.

Why does Spencer care? Maybe he gets called agent and it makes him feel bad or something.

After the encounter, Hotch told Morgan, Reid and I to find more about our second unsub that we apparently had.

We went upstairs to look at Richard's room to find clues of any sorts.

"Find anything?" Morgan ask me after looking at something for awhile.

"No, well, kinda. He has all these cd's but there's only one missing which is probably his favorite one, all we gotta do is find the cd and maybe it's a clue or something?" I said, Morgan looks at me then back to the cd shelf and walks away. I frowned.

"We found a laptop." A cop told us. Reid and Morgan rush over and I just walk cause I ain't running and falling like an idiot.

"There's a passcode." Morgan looked over at us. Reid looks at it closely and walks back to the bed.

"Any ideas?" Morgan said. Then one came to mind.

"Call Garcia." I said simply. He smiled and pulled out his phone.

"Hey Baby girl." He said while I was walking a way.

"Hey Spencer." I said "find anything?"

Spencer was sitting on the bed in the middle of the room, sitting crisscross with his head in his hands.

"Well I'm trying to get into Richards head and find out what he's like." he said simply, like it was a day to day thing. Probably is.

"Well to me, Richard seems like a quiet guy, maybe he has a completely opposite partner?" I suggested.

"Hmmm" he replied, then started to look around the room once more.

"You said he had cd's, right?" He ask. I nodded.

"Yes, wait don't you have an eidetic memory?" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and looked at the headboard, then grabbed a CD player.

"Sandman." He said simply. I nodded and then something clicked in my head.

"Spence, could it be the password to Richard's laptop?" I question then realized I called him back a nickname.

"Wh-what?" He replied, his eyes where wide and his jaw was slack.

Oh no. I thought to myself, blushing.

"Wait did i say Spence? I'm sorry it slipped out I didn't mean-." I was cut off by Spencer chuckling.

"I thought i was the only one who rambles, but it's ok if you call me Spence. Only if I get to call you a cute nickname then." He smirked. I huffed out and embarrassed laugh.

"Fine, but you have to make up one yourself." You grin.

"Give me a day." He said, getting up.

"deal." I agreed and walked to the room with Richard's laptop.

"What do you got Sweet heart." Morgan said to Garcia on the phone.

"Well he has this firewall that's hard to Break but if you give me some time, I'll break it for you my chocolate thunder." Garcia said in a flirty voice.

"Baby we need you to break it now." Derek said.

"Morgan we got something." I said, after I watched this unfold.

"What is it little lady." He ask. And Spencer pulled of the cd titled 'Sandman'

"A cd?" Derek asked again.

"It could be the password because it was the only one not on the shelf." I replied and Spencer nodded along agreeing with me.

"It won't hurt." Morgan said, typing in sandman and grinned when it loaded up.

"Hot damn mama, you clever cookie." Garcia said on her end of the phone. You chuckled and said good bye to her.

"Hot damn is right." Said Morgan, smiling and playfully biting his lip.

A:n sorry this chapter short, it's like 11 pm here and I'm tired. I'll write more tomorrow and hopefully you had a good Christmas! 💜