Fifty-four: announcement 

May 16, 2007

'Holy shit!' I thought as i hugged JJ. She was pregnant! With Will's baby. I was so happy for her. The whole team was! Except Emily, I figured out that Emily like JJ. A lot. It was sad to see her sad but I know Emily will find someone who loves her the same way.

Not to long after, we were all on the plane heading home. Spencer and I were cuddled up in the back of the jet talking quietly.

"So when we get home do you wanna go out and eat? It'll only be around four." Spencer asked. I was tired but wanting to have fun with my boyfriend, I nodded.

"Sure, where were you thinkin'?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my head.

"That diner we went to when I asked you to be my girlfriend." He whispered. I smiled and nodded vigorously. I loved that place, so many good memories.

"Alright, we can go whenever since it's a 24/7 place." He told me and held me closer. I buried my face in his chest as I slept a little bit before we got home.

Time skip

Someone was shaking me as i stretched a little bit. I slowly open my eyes to see Spencer smiling.

"Bumblebee we're gonna be landing soon." He told me in a whisper. I nodded and leaned myself up. Spencer kissed my cheek as he sat up as well.

My eyes still felt tired as I sat and waited for about ten minutes before the plane landed. I stretch a little bit before getting up and walking to the door of the jet.

Spencer came up behind me as we walked side by side to our car to head to our diner.

On the way there, we talked about new arrangements in our apartment. Spencer was thinking on getting a new book shelf for some books. I didn't really care considering we have more than enough space for another bookshelf, and I also love reading some of his books when he's gone.

I pulled up to the place as we got out and headed to our spot. It's always free whenever we come. I smiled at all the memories that have happened here as I sat down.

"Are we getting out usual?" I asked Spencer. He smiled and nodded and we looked at each other with blushes on our face. It would have been a cute moment if it wasn't for the fact that Spencer accidentally zoned out, making it look creepy.

I chuckled and looked down as I fidgeted with my hands. I heard Spencer clear his throat as the waitress came up to us.

"What'll I get y'all tonight?" She asked with a smile. I smiled back and told her my order.

"I'll have a water and a hamburger with no onions please." She nodded and turned to Spencer.

"What about you honey?"

"I'll have a chocolate milkshake with fries please." He said, she nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

We looked back at each other for about a minute before he broke the silence.

"You look very beautiful, pumpkin." He whispered so only I could hear. I blushed and looked down with a smile.

'He can still make me get all giddy.' I thought to myself.

"You're always handsome, goblin." I whispered as I looked back at him. He smiled and blushed.

"Almost two years already." I heard him say quietly while looking at me. I smiled and whispered,

"I love you." His face broke out into a toothy grin.

"I love you too." He whispered back as he reached his hand across the table for me to hold. I gladly held it back and squeezed it, he squeezed it back.

Time skip

Spencer and I walked out of the diner and headed for our car. I was very happy from tonight. We walked hand in hand until we made it to our car. We hopped in and drove off and in a comfortable silence from house stuff we were.

Not to long later, we pulled up into our apartments parking lot. I had a weird feeling, like something was off.

I didn't worry to much as we walked up the stairs. We always preferred walking cause it takes more time for us to spend together instead of the elevator.

I grabbed my keys from my bag but Spencer stopped me. I turned to look at him as the color on his face turned white.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically. He just shook his head and looked down at me with a smile.

"Nothing just a little... jumpy, that's all." He said and opened the door.

'Strange, don't remember unlocking it' I thought as we walked through the door. Spencer looked around as he walked to the bedroom. I headed over to the kitchen to put our left overs in the fridge.

But something was off.

I quickly turned to see what it was but it was nothing. I was still on edge from the door being unlocked that I'm paranoid. I just shook it off and headed to the bedroom to change.

I realized Spencer wasn't in there. I panicked a little. He never left the room. I quickly ran over to the closet to see if he was in there, but nothing.

Then I heard a squeak from the floors

I quickly turned around to see what it was. It was Spencer on the floor, my eyes widened but then I realized,

He was on one knee

AN: lol short chapter 🐸