Forty-seven: Quality time

February 9, 2007

It's been about two days since Tobias. Spencer seems to be alright, he's been waking up with nightmares though.

Sometimes he starts to cry in his sleep and I can hear him too. So when I wake up, I have to wake him up to. It's a sad sight.

So, when I woke up today, Spencer was alright up and out of bed. I was surprised to see him up before me.

I got up and walked out of the bedroom. Spencer had a apron on with flower and eggs on it. I chuckled at him. He can't cook for shit.

I walked over and he noticed me. He smiled brightly as I came closer. I gave a small kiss good morning and looked down at what he's making.

It looked like pancakes and eggs. I'm not sure.

"I was gonna give you breakfast in bed, but, I can't cook and you're wake." He sheepishly admit it. I grinned at how thoughtful he is.

"How sweet." I told him. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the head.

I walked over to the table and sat down. Spencer came right over with the 'food' I smiled as he looked so happy to make it for me.

I picked up the fork he gave me and tried some of the pancakes. I can tell you one thing, it did not taste like pancakes. But I ate it. Next I tried the eggs. These were surprisingly pretty good. I eat those and poured myself orange juice.

Spencer was just watching.

"What creep?" I said playfully. He grinned but I could tell something was on his mind.

"What is it goblin?" I asked a little more seriously.

"I, I just, want to go back to work." He said stuttering. I nodded but knew something was off, I just ignored it though. I'll ask him about it later.

"Ok, well only like, three days then we're back." I reassured him. He smiled and realized I ate my food and took my plate. I thanked him as I walked over to the couch.

Spencer followed me and cuddled up to my side. I hummed and played with his hair while he got comfortable. He hugged me tightly as if I was a teddy bear he needed for sleep.

Eventually, he did fall asleep. I'm guessing he didn't get too much sleep last night, so I just let him lay there.

Time skip

February 12, 2007

It was the day Spencer and I were going back to work. I was excited because I was getting work sick? Sort of like homesick but with work.

I just wanted to get out in the field again, hunting down bad guys and putting them to justice. I feel like Batman.

I was in the shower when Spencer hopped in. I turned and smiled at him as he hugged me from behind. I kissed his shoulder as I was getting ready to wash my hair.

I reached for the shampoo bottle as Spencer grabbed my hand. I looked up confused as he pulled it back.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded and turned around. I heard him pour the shampoo into his hands as they raked through my hair. I hummed satisfied as he massaged my head.

After a good five minutes, he turned and rinsed my hair. He did the same with the conditioner and about five minutes later, he rinsed my hair again.

I leaned up and kissed him in the lips sweetly. It wasn't supposed to be heated, but I guess Spencer was needy.

He had me against the shower wall in seconds. I moaned as he shoved his tongue in my mouth, going down my throat.

I pulled away

"Spencer..." I said softly. I knew he wasn't  in the right state of mind as he did this. He needed more time.

"Baby I wanna do this." He told me. I wanted to believe him, but I can't do that to him.

"Spencer, let's just wait till tonight, ok? Right now isn't the best time." I replied sternly to him. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings, so this is a better way.

"...ok" he said with a sigh and got of the shower. Leaving me questioning his actions.

I got out and dried off. I changed into a cute wavy skirt with black leggings and a purple cardigan over a white turtleneck. It was cute yet secretly sexy.

I knew Spencer liked me wearing purple and skirts, why not combine the two?

As I walked out of the room, I saw Spencer. He was in a blackish blueish sweater vest over a white collard shirt. He also had a tan cardigan over all of it.

He smiled as he saw me. I walked over to grab my car keys as Spencer dashed to the bedroom.

"I forgot something! Just go wait in the car for me!" He yelled from the bedroom. I yelled back in agreement and heading downstairs. I waited patiently for Spencer in the drivers seat.

After a good ten minutes, I was getting worry. But then I saw him. I let out a sigh of relief as he got in the passenger seat. I started the car and we drove off to the BAU.

An: sorry short chapter 😬 btw chapters will probably come out longer then usual. Maybe I'll update every weekend? Cause I'm getting tired of this fic but I'm gonna finish it!