Twenty-five: dangerous situation

Warnings, jerking off and titties also case stuff. So there will be talks about blood and guns :)
_______________________________

June 10, 2006

It was around 2 pm when jj jogged to Hotch's office. Spencer and I were looking at each other and the office before jj and Hotch came out.

"Bau team, wheels up in thirty. We'll brief you on the jet." Hotch said before heading to wherever he needs to go.

I got up as the rest of the team did and headed to get my things then head to the jet. Spencer was right behind me as we walked on.

You both sat at the end of the jet, on the small couch but we made it work for the two of us.

we where heading to Missouri for a case about a series of murders. The victims where all white men that where killed executioner style, one bullet to the head. The victims ranged from middle class to lower class. They all had a wife and a son. The unsub would kill from a day to a week the time lines off.

So the four hours and 45 minute flight to Missouri will be reading and cuddling Spencer.

Time skip

We landed and headed straight for the SUVs to take us to the police station. I road with Spencer and Morgan, the rest went in the other one.

We got there and was greeted by the sheriff. She smiled and let us inside. Hotch came from behind the three of us and started to talk to her.

"Sheriff, we're are special agent Gideon agent Greenaway, agent Jarreau, agent Morgan Dr. Spencer Reid and Dr. Y/n Y/l/n. I'm supervisory special agent Hotchner." He said while she shook everyone's hands except for Spencer's.

"We'll have y'all set up in the conference room. Follow me." The sheriff replied. We all made our way towards her. After we got settled in the sheriff left and Hotch started to assign jobs.

"Alright, Gideon and Morgan got check out the crime scene. Greenway and I will go to the ME. Read and Y/l/n will stay and work on the geographical profile while JJ you handle the press." We all nodded and headed our separate ways.

Time skip

After a long six and a half hours of work we headed to the hotel. We got there and it turns out that there was only five rooms available.

"Alright we're bunking up. I'm with Gideon." Hotch said.

"I'll be with Elle." JJ said. Elle agreed and they headed to the elevators with Hotch and Gideon right behind them.

"I guess I'm sharing with mama's." Derek said playfully and winked. I rolled my eyes before stealing a key for myself.

"Nah you get Spencer all to yourself." You replied while giggling. Spencer gasped and ran after me.

"But I want to be with you." He whine. I chuckled before whispering.

"That's why I got the hotel room with one bed." And then I winked. He smirked and grabbed his bag.

We got onto the next elevator and head up to our room. It was 207th room. I don't know we're everyone else is but hopefully far so they can't hear us. I opened the door and was immediately pulled onto the bed.

Spencer was kissing my neck and leaving love bites in his way. I moaned when he hit a pulse point. I felt him smirk but he pulled away.

I whined that he left but I was shut up by his lips onto mine. I groaned and tangled my fingers through his hair. He moaned softly and i slipped my tongue into his mouth.

We made out for a little bit before we got inpatient. I made my way towards his belt. Undoing it and pulling his pants down.

As I was doing this, Spencer started to undo my shirt. Pulling it off and unclasping my bra. He palmed both boobs and needed them.

I finished pulling his pants off and getting his dick free. I wrapped my hand around him, pumping and jerking him off as he bucked into my hand.

Spencer was still massaging my titties but he got bored apparently. So he moved his lips down towards my nipples. He started to suck on the left one, rolling his tongue around my peek. He bit down on it before switching.

I keep jerking him off but he was basically fucking my hand. My back was near the headboard of the bed, Spencer on top of me while I was a moaning mess.

Him sucking on my boobs unlocked something inside of me, he new it to. He brought his hand down to my sensitive part. He rubbed hard figure eights on my clit while suckling on my nipple.

The sensation of his long fingers rubbing before he slipped them inside my folds. He set a relentless pace of thrusting in and out of my wet pussy.

I felt a sticky, hot substance on my thigh and hand. It was Spencer's cum. That sent me over the edge. I came all over his fingers. He was still sucking on my nipple as he pulled out of me and brought his fingers to his face.

He pulled away from my boobs and licked up my juices. He smiled and I wanted to one up him. I scooped up as much of his cum as I could and licked it off my fingers and palm.

He watched me as I licked him up. When I finished Spencer brought me to the bathroom to clean up.

After that we headed to the bed and crawled under the covers. Spencer snuggled up close to me but rested his head on my chest. He looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Do you want something?" I asked. He looked uncomfortable before asked,

"Can I um, can I suck, on, on your nipple? For some reason I like it and I don't know. But if you don't want me to that's fine." He rambled. I wasn't opposed to the idea.

I nodded my head. He smiled and lifted in my shirt and brought his lips to my nipple and started to suck on it like a baby.

I don't know what he's doing but I love it. I cuddled up next to him and relaxed. He hummed satisfied and mumbled a "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered back. In seconds I was sound asleep.

Time skip

June 11, 2006

I was at the police station when I got a call saying we have our unsubs location. I called back and told Hotch I was on the way.

I arrived with three other officers. It was a abandon warehouse. The walls were peeling off. We walked in when Hotch pulled up with Gideon and Morgan.

I was checking a room when I felt a hard object hit the back of my head. I fell to the ground, but I didn't pass out because they didn't hit me that hard.

I turned around and I try to get my gun. The unsub, Peter McMahon, had my gun and was walking towards Gideon. His back was turned to me so he thought I was passed out.

I tried to stand but it was difficult. I finally got to my feet and rushed over to Peter. I grabbed his shoulder and shoved him down to the ground.

Then I heard several gun fires.

Peter was on the ground, dead. I'm guessing someone saw what was happening and shot Peter.

'But there was several gun firers?' I thought to myself. Then it hit me.

I turned around and saw everything in slow motion. Gideon was yelling but I couldn't hear him. Morgan ran over towards me. Hotch was calling for someone I'm guessing, but my ears where fussy.

Then all the pain rushed through.

I sucked in a breath as I fell to the ground. I was shot in the thigh and somewhere else but I couldn't think straight. I don't know how it happened but I think it was Peter when he was falling.

Then everything went black.