Blazing Avalanche Trailer 2 - Stronger

Hey everyone! This is my second trailer for Blazing Avalanche, my sequel to Frozen Fire! Enjoy!

And the lyrics used in this trailer are from Stronger by TheFatRat. I don't own the song or Paw Patrol.

Getting stronger every day

As the song begins, a title card similar to one from a Paw Patrol episode fills the screen, but it's light blue on the left side, fire red on the right with black in the middle. Paw Patrol: Blazing Avalanche is the text on the screen in white, with a silhouette of Everest being over the red and a silhouette of Marshall over the blue.

The voices of Marshall and Everest are heard saying the title as their silhouettes are filled in with their full body. And after around ten seconds, the title card fades out revealing Adventure Bay as the camera pans.

As the camera pans to the lookout, Marshall and Everest wake up next to Ryder as they begin moving to start the day.

Keep on pushing through the pain

As Marshall and Everest go down the elevator with Ryder, they begin eating as Everest has a flashback of what happened because of Ruben and Butch in the past and present, causing her to fall to the ground in tears as the scene moves to Mr. Porter's cafe where Marshall and Everest are laying down next to each other, cuddling while they eat as the camera zooms out.

Keep on running till we die

The next shot is Chase looking at the tools in his military pup pack in the lookout basement with Ryder standing next to him as they looked at a table. A flash bang and smoke grenade launcher, grappling hook, a flashlight, and a silenced pistol all laid on the table. Chase looked at the pistol as he thought to himself. "How did things come to this?"

No mercy in this life

The next shot is Marshall and Everest laid down next to each other on a couch as Rebecca talks to them. (AN: If you've read Frozen Fire, Rebecca is still a new character to you. She's the animal therapist Ryder was speaking to at the end of Frozen Fire and will be a supporting character throughout the story) Marshall and Everest replied as the camera panned out, not picking up their voice.

There's nowhere left to run away

As the camera came back, Marshall, Chase and Rocky were at City Hall with Ryder. Fire blazed across the screen and in front of them before an explosion went off, causing the four members of the Paw Patrol who are there to look up, seeing Ruben and Butch in military grade armor with rifles who walked out of the smoke of the explosion, the red dot sights locked onto Marshall who began growling as the camera panned out once more.

No, there's nowhere left to run away

We then see Marshall and Everest in body armor. Everest's was light blue, black and white on the body armor and helmet. And Marshall's was red, white and black.

Coming off of this shot, we see the other Paw Patrol members and Rebecca staring at a evidence board. Marshall and Everest were listed as missing with multiple pieces of string connecting different pictures.

Run away, run away, run away, run away, run away

We then see Chase inside the Barkingburg facility with his military police gear. The flashlight is on as he begins looking around as he talks to himself. "I will discover undeniable evidence of the truth, and we'll make sure we find you Everest, and you too Marshall... my brother in everything but blood"