Ashes of War: Reveal Trailer

Welcome to the official reveal trailer for the fourth and final main book in the Frozen Fire series! Enjoy, and let's not waste any time, yes?

However, before we can get started, I want to thank all of you for the support on the current books in the Frozen Fire series. This sequel to Blazing Avalanche may be bringing the main version of the series to a close, but there's always more to come. And one final thing, the song used in this trailer is a cover of Shinzou Wo Sasageyo by NateWantsToBattle. I don't own the song or Paw Patrol. All copyright belongs to its respective owners.

We wanted to believe there was no

As the trailer begins, a guitar riff and drums are heard as the lyrics begin to play and the Whispers and Paw Patrol get into their respective aerial transportation methods, being Scarlet's helicopter and the Air Patroller with their pup packs on, and in two cases, pistols holstered at the utility belts around their waists.

No Hell on Earth worse than what we know

"How does everything just keep getting worse? It's like there's no end in sight to our agony whatsoever. Are we doomed to keep fighting this war until the day we've all fallen in combat?"

But every day just seems to worsen

"Paw Patrol, Whispers. This is Liberty. The Cobalt Order are making an attack again, a civilian who was shot by one of the soldiers and barely survived said they're transporting chemical weapons to my location and Washington. Maybe even more locations. They must be stopped, at all costs."

We weren't prepared at all

"Marshall, are you ready to do this all over again? It feels like that peaceful life we've all been fighting for may never come."

"Of course I am, Everest. Even if I have to die, I will lay my life down for the sake of animal and human kind everywhere. I am prepared to die for this war to end if it comes to that. I will make Max's head roll."

Now we must rise to this occasion

"Artillery fire's coming in! EVERYONE, TAKE COVER!"

Devoid of all consideration

Blood is then hitting the edge of a wall as it spills onto the ground below, staining someone's hand as it lays there limply, but it clenches into a fist as the camera pans out.

When every day's a waking nightmare

We're waiting for the fall!

"Whispers, let's do this. We will end this war and save as many innocent lives as we can, no matter what. That is our duty as soldiers now."

Waging war with every single passing day!

"Through the blood, sweat and tears, we will keep moving forward, no matter what. The six of you will never have to fight this war alone again."

We will march to victory no matter what the cost

As the trailer rolls forward, a flag with the Paw Patrol's logo and the emblem of the Whispers on it is seen on a flagpole moving through the air alongside the wind as a few birds chirp in the nearby area.

I could see the fear as it was plaguing all our eyes

Rebecca is then seen walking through the lookout as she sits on a couch in the living area, with the Whispers sitting across from her, their pup packs on the ground in a small pile as well, and the camera begins panning out as Rebecca clears her throat and pulls out a clipboard. However, before the scene disappears, her voice can be heard for a brief moment.

"Well, the six of you have been in the dark for far too long about this. You have all been diagnosed with PTSD to begin with."

Let's set aside our weaknesses and cross the line

"It's time to head into war once more. But we're ending this conflict, no matter what! We will fight back until the bitter end!"

Any way you break it down, we've still no answers, not yet

"I feel like we've learned so much about how to fight back against the Cobalt Order, but we're still completely outnumbered and outgunned... we don't stand a chance in hell of surviving this war and freeing animal kind."

These devils seem to massacre so easily

Blood is then hitting the screen as numerous dogs plead for their lives, right before bullets hit their chest areas and each and every single one of them crumple to the floor, bleeding out as they whimper in agony before the whimpers fade into silence.

We'll stand and fight, we're never backing down!

Snow is then seen sneaking up behind an enemy sniper who's prone on top of a large building, walking slowly with a combat knife extending out of his pup pack, allowing the Golden Retriever to plunge the knife into the nape of the sniper's neck before pulling it out violently with blood spraying everywhere as he then slits the front of the hostile's neck to finish them off.

"The sniper's dead. Alpha team, move up."

We'll offer up, we'll offer up

We'll sacrifice until our hearts have stopped

As the camera pans into the next scene, the glint of a sniper rifle can be seen as a Cobalt Order soldier who's wielding the sniper chambers a round in the bolt action rifle and begins aiming at their target.

With our own hands, we'll take a stand

"SWEETIE, YOU WILL DIE NOW! You're a pup, for fuck sake! Why are you working with the Cobalt Order? These bastards want to kill animal kind and make it so we'll never have equal footing compared to humans!"

And carve a path into our future!

A breaching charge is then seen exploding as multiple pups and Ryder storm into a warehouse, their guns raised as they open fire on all hostiles in the building.

We'll offer up, we'll offer up

"Everything we've down to make it this far will all be worth it in the end. It has to be."

We'll sacrifice until our hearts have stopped

When you're on the verge of life and death, will you fight back and survive or give up and die trying?

With our own hands, we'll take a stand

There is no way back to peaceful lives for the Whispers or Paw Patrol, not until every single member of the Cobalt Order are dead.

And live to see another day

Join them, in their final fight against this massive criminal syndicate and one last bloody and death-filled war to bring peace back to their lives. Every book in the Frozen Fire series has been leading up to this, but are you sure you're prepared for how things will come to an end as this series takes its final bloody bow?