Paw Patrol: A Dalmatian's Reunion Trailer 1

This story won't be coming in the near future, but it will be starting after Pups on Mount Everest and Blazing Avalanche! Enjoy the first initial trailer for "A Dalmatian's Reunion"!

Marshall was a happy Dalmatian, he's a member of the Paw Patrol! Being their firefighting and EMT pup, he's always been a brave pup, charging into danger clumsily and bravely!

But now, his family has come back to see him! That would be a happy time for Marshall, right? But when he gets a minor injury on the job, his family begins to try and hold him back from being on the Paw Patrol and doing missions!

Their overprotectiveness could get in the way of Marshall's duties as a Paw Patrol member, and lead to more serious injuries!

Will Marshall quit as his family suggests, or will he stay with the Paw Patrol?

But the true question is: Was the reunion a good thing for Marshall? Or were things better before the reunion?

This story idea was taken from the story suggestion book ThreadyRumble made, be sure to check their stories out! This book has already begun development on my end, but I don't want to have three stories going on and having chapters released for them all at once, so I'm going to finish and release all chapters for Blazing Avalanche and Pups on Mount Everest first before this story gets released! A second trailer will be posted in the future! See you all next time!