The Price of Power: Third Trailer

Congrats, you've joined the big league now

The trailer begins with an guitar riff as the lyric plays and the thirteen Mighty Pups step out of the Mighty Jet and into Adventure City, where everything is on fire or destroyed, and civilians who have gained powers are going on rampages against their will all throughout the city.

Come show us what you're made of!

The bright blue sky is then seen over Adventure Bay as a time-lapse is shown, showing the track used for track and field events being  turned  into a small stadium with a sign above it, reading "The first annual Mighty Pups sparring tournament is happening in a week!"

"I hope you're all ready to give it your all in this sparring tournament, pups. But remember, even though you're all fighting each other in one vs one fights for a competition, this is all for fun but a bit of a competitive drive isn't a bad thing. You're all getting treats as a  prize, so don't worry about that too much! Just remember to  keep it all fair and put on a good show next week."

"Yes sir,  Ryder, sir!  We're all looking forward to this, we'll make sure to test out new ways to use our powers before the sparring tournament."

(Down!) Here in the jungle, out of sight

Tracker is then seen in Adventure Bay's jungle, he's glowing in a lime green throughout his body as he jumps into the air, vines sprouting from all over his body and wrapping around some nearby trees.

So let's just step in, time to fight!

Zuma is then seen creating a massive whirlpool with his powers as his paws glow in a bright orange, jumping backwards as Chase shoots a blast of electricity at the whirlpool by using his powers, nearly immediately electrocuting the enemies caught inside the vortex.

C'mon and take a punch, you got a lot of spunk

Liberty is then seen zipping around a battlefield as she stretches one of her paws and latches onto a skyscraper, overlooking the battlefield as she spots an enemy, stretching her left fore paw towards them before hitting their head with a punch from her right fore paw, sending them reeling back into another building due to the momentum Liberty was carrying.

Face off until you can't anymore

"Our whole world is counting on us, we cannot afford to give up now, not after everything we've been through!"

You're getting oh so close so claim your throne

Cause victory is near!

"As long as we stick together, we are unstoppable!"

Listen up!

As the Mighty Jet lands in Adventure City, all thirteen Mighty Pups are seen activating their pup tags as they split up into smaller groups so that they can cover more ground.

We've been through trials and have come a long, long way

"We've all... gone through hell and back during this mission of ours to save the entire world from what you and the other villains are planning, and you think a little bit of blood dripping down my face is going to break my resolve? THINK AGAIN! I will die before I give up and surrender to you villains."

So we're not about to give up and let them get away!

Ryder and everyone else who's close to all of the Mighty Pups is then seen flashing through each of their minds as the team reflect on everything that's happened, and what's to come in the future of this war between heroes and villains that will determine the fate of the entire world.