Blazing Avalanche: Trailer 3 - Army

As of posting this, Blazing Avalanche is still releasing on March 20th 2022. This is going to be my longest trailer yet but also my final one for Blazing Avalanche! Enjoy!

And by the way, the song used this time is Army by Besomorph.

Seeing monsters out your windows

As the song begins, Marshall and Everest are seen on Captain Turbot's boat, for unclear reasons, the boat is going away from Adventure Bay with only Marshall, Everest and Captain Turbot on board.

"Are you two sure this is the only way? There's no turning back"

Know you can't sleep, you pretend though

Rubble, Rocky, Skye, Chase, Zuma, Tracker, Ryder and Rebecca are then seen in Barkingburg. The team splits up with Rubble staying in the Paw Patroller with Rebecca.

Chase goes with Ryder as they walk into a police station, a file with the Paw Patrol logo on it in hand as they walk up to the front desk.

"Hello, we'd like to speak to the chief about two criminals who are on the loose"

"Right away, I'll call them down"

You don't have to play the hero

As the camera pans back in, Marshall and Everest are seen in their body armor in front of the other pups and Ryder, Chase's voice is heard as the camera pans away.

"Ryder, do you know these pups?"

Cause I got you like you got me

"No I don't, come on team, we need to keep looking for Marshall and Everest. Rebecca and Rubble are waiting for us in the Paw Patroller"

When the earth shakes

Ruben is then seen speaking to someone over the radio as Butch throws a dart at something on a planning board.

"Copy that, looking forward to working with you"

When the bombs scream

Rocky, Marshall, Chase and Ryder are then seen in city hall, the entire building is on fire as Rocky dashes towards a bomb inside the building.

"Pups, we need to get out of here! City hall is going to explode!"

"Marshall! You thought you could escape from us? THINK AGAIN"

'Till our last breath, every heartbeat

We then see Captain Turbot's boat drop Marshall and Everest off at their destination as the Captain goes back to Adventure Bay.

"We'll have to thank him for the second free trip later Marshall, let's get to our base now that it's finished"

As the two pups walk forward, a date is flashed on the screen: May 16th 2018

As some beats from the song begin playing, flashes of moments from A Recollection and Frozen Fire are flashed across the screen, but moments of the torture the two pups went through were there the longest.

You know I'll come running

We then see Rebecca comforting Marshall and Everest in the lookout with a calendar seen in the background, revealing the current date to be April 12th 2018.

"It's okay you two, you're safe here. Breathe in, out, in, out"

If you go to war then I'm going with you

Zuma is then seen driving his hovercraft near Barkingburg, then jumping off of it into the water as his scuba gear activates.

"Ryder, I'm searching now. Skye, keep me posted if you see anything from up above"