Crimson Streets: Trailer One - Snake

Know you got my blood running, turn the heat to 600

As the trailer begins, a trail of blood is seen moving down on a street as Rocky's voice is heard.

Wish I could knock your skull in, but I'm rising above it

"So... it all begins again. I wish this shit could've been left behind back then, but nope, looks like life just needs to kick me down again. I'm sorry, Zuma, everyone. I hope when all of this is over.. that you can all forgive me."

Know you'll crash it and burn it, God knows you didn't earn it

"Ryder, something really doesn't seem right with Rocky. I know we shouldn't pry, but he's seemed far more exhausted than usual lately, and he's saying something about his past catching up to him."

"I've seen that myself too, Chase. Let's keep an eye on the situation and inform the others, but we also need to let Rocky have his space."

My friend Karma's a bitch, she's got some lessons, you'll learn them

"Rocky, can you hear me? This is Tundra, remember? The Husky who was your spotter during assassination missions. I've got something to tell you about our old crew, meet me at the Adventure City train station and soon. Make sure you're not followed. Tundra out."

Now we're enemies

Rocky's pup tag is then seen on the screen, it's drenched in blood as the background slowly fades in, revealing that it's resting on a sidewalk and it's split in half down the middle. One side is drenched in blood, and the other side isn't.

You're a snake, you're a snake, I can see it in your face

The camera then pans back into a new scene as a much younger Rocky is seen growling and staring down a human enemy who has a blood-stained katana in their hands. Some blood is falling off of the blade and onto the ground as the human dashes forward extremely quickly, ready to cut Rocky's neck open and end the mixed breed's life as a loud gunshot rings out.

Do you feel no shame?

Can't you see my rage?

An older, scarred Rocky is then seen putting the sling of his sniper rifle on his pup pack, hearing it attached onto it as he keeps moving through the city he's in, recognizing the streets he's walking on as the ones from his past nearly immediately.

You're a snake, you're a snake, just like a spitting image

The bright neon lights of Livoughroux are then seen being contrasted with the slums in the same city where disease runs rampant, and people and animals alike have to fight just to stay alive, let alone find food or shelter.

Fate, how's it taste? It's your own medicine

"You're better off dead, mixed breed. No one will miss you."

Make no mistakes, got 20/20 vision

"I'll go through hell and back, if it means that I can finally put all of this behind me and put them all six feet under. No matter what it takes, I will survive."

If I see your face, don't think I'm forgiving

"R-Ryder, everyone, I'm... scared of what's to come."

It's time we had a discussion 'bout your sorry production

As the trailer keeps moving forward, we can see Zuma in the Paw Patroller sitting alone as tears keep rolling down his face, all the while some memories of him and Rocky flash through his head.

Mask your shade and corruption, grinning teeth lack seduction

Rocky is then seen walking alone through the streets of Livoughroux, remaining extremely cautious of his surroundings as the sounds of gunfire rage on around him.

Know the crime you committed, I forget not forgive it

Don't you dare get it twisted, I'm nice, but I can get wicked

"Zuma, I love you. I know that wherever you are right now, you're probably hurting because of me leaving Adventure Bay the way that I did, but I hope that someday when we meet again, you can keep smiling. That alone would make everything I'm going through right now more than worth it in the end."

Now we're enemies

"I will keep fighting until I'm truly finally free from the shackles of the past, and everyone around me can keep smiling. Everything has been my fault, and I'm the only one who can fix this mess."

Do you feel no shame?

Can't you see my rage?

"Tundra don't worry about me, I'll be fine! Just go help Rocky, he's in a lot more danger than me right now!"

You're a snake, you're a snake, just like a spitting image

A small restaurant is then seen on the corner of a war-torn street as a group of twenty dogs, followed by three humans walk into it with their guns drawn.

Fate, how's it taste? It's your own medicine

"Everyone you've ever cared about is doomed to die, mixed breed. Everything everyone has ever been through is your fault. You are a cursed pup, and you should've never survived back then. Simply put, we'd all be better off with you dead."

Make no mistakes, got 20/20 vision

"T-That can't be true, I refuse to accept what you're saying, you bastard. I... I'm not a cursed pup, and I will have my revenge for what happened in my past! MARK MY WORDS!"

If I see your face, don't think I'm forgiving

A group of armed civilians is then seen marching through one of Livoughroux's major streets as multiple of them are seen holding up signs like "BRING THEM DOWN!" "FREE OUR CITY!" "KILL THE MIXED BREED!" as Rocky and many others who are by his side hide in the surrounding area.

You're a snake, you're a snake, I can see it in your face

Rocky is then seen laying down in the apartment that he's living in as he holds a small framed picture between his fore paws, tears continuing to stream down his face as the pictures becomes visible, revealing that it's a picture of Rocky and the rest of the Paw Patrol in Adventure Bay.

After the camera pans away, a small pool of blood is then seen on the wooden floor of that apartment as Rocky readies his weapons, knowing that he isn't alone in his apartment anymore.

"Whoever is there, show yourself!"

(You're a snake, you're a snake, I can see it in your face)

The blood that had been on the ground is then seen staining the picture Rocky had been holding, staining the frame and picture itself as Rocky puts it back into his pup pack, walking past the hostile he had been forced to kill without a care in the world about them and their life.

You're a snake, you're a snake, I can see it in your face

"I WILL AVENGE MY LOVED ONES, YOU BASTARDS! YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW."

You're a snake, you're a snake, I can see it in your face

A younger Rocky is then seen walking through Adventure Bay as the mixed breed takes a deep breath, looking out to the skyline and seeing the waves crash against the rocks as he jumps off of the cliff.

You're a snake, you're a snake, I can see it in your face

"A bird, a butterfly, and my red scarf. Don't make a mess of memories, just let me heal your scars. The wall, the owl, a forgotten war. Our time is running out."

Crimson Streets. 2024.

Story trailersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara