The Price of Power: Trailer One - The Day

Welcome to the first main trailer for The Price of Power! I'm very excited for this story, and I hope you all are too!

Before we get started, however, the song used in this trailer is a cover of The Day from My Hero Academia by NateWantsToBattle. I don't own the song or Paw Patrol. All copyright belongs to its respective owners.

Now then, let's get started, shall we? Get ready because we are now presenting, the first main trailer for The Price of Power:

You see the sun rise, a new day's upon you

As the trailer begins, a shot of thirteen pups standing on top of a skyscraper looking down at the roof is seen as the sun shines above them in the morning sky, the light reflecting off of their gear as they stay still.

You bite your nails and your knees start to tremble

The thirteen pups are then seen looking up one by one as the sun shines behind them, and dark clouds begin to fill the formerly peaceful morning sky.

"Get ready, team. Our fight is back on." The pup who's wearing blue and yellow gear with lightning bolts on it says as the rest of the team nods in reply and jumps off of the skyscraper.

The time is upon you to show them what you can do

Liberty is then seen in Adventure City as the dachshund walks into the alleyway that she visits frequently, finding the cardboard box she was looking for as a puppy with golden fur and bright blue eyes comes up to her and licks her nose.

"M-Mom, you're back! I'm the happiest pup alive right now!"

"Indeed I am, Ace. How are you feeling today?"

"Definitely better now that you're back with me... it's always been hard living alone out here ever since mom and dad... disappeared. But thank you for a-adopting me fairly recently, mom. Th-that is the right word, right?"

And soon they will know that the day has come

"We will fight until the end! For we are the Mighty Pups!"

Late into the night, I hear it storming

"Rocky! Look out!" Everest yelled as she grabbed hold of Rocky as the earth beneath the team shifted violently, threatening to send the team tumbling down into the abyss below.

An end to the rain is what I pray and I'm hoping

"This isn't good. Our current situation is getting worse by the second. We have to do something... or our world and everything we care about is done for."

Now I feel the pressure of the city

Oh, how it eats me whole

A shot of two meteors is then seen, one of them being in Barkingburg right next to the royal families castle, and the other being in Adventure City in the middle of a street: both meteors are seen breaking apart as the camera pans away.

So many names and faces

The Mighty Jet is then seen flying through the sky, Robo Dog piloting it as the Mighty Pups look at a large group picture of everybody in Adventure Bay, including them, all smiling happily. A date can be seen in the very corner of the image as well: July 29th 2022.

Sleepless nights spent in unknown places

"I can't believe we were all so happy before all of this became our reality... this picture was only taken a week ago, right guys? So much has changed in such a short period of time."

And every day I walk straight into the great unknown

The Mighty Jet is then seen landing in Barkingburg as the group of pups get off and get ready for anything.