Blazing Avalanche: Endgame Trailer - Beginning of the End

Hey all! Welcome to the trailer for Season 3 of Blazing Avalanche, or what I'm calling it for this trailer "Blazing Avalanche: Endgame". There is a season four, but I can't share even snippets of what's to come for that yet. Be ready for what's to come, as nothing will be the same ever again, and watch your teammate's six. No matter what.

I'm staring into the valley of hell

A group of six pups are seen walking through a base in Adventure Bay as a Mastiff fires a crossbow into a target, hitting a headshot on the target as he does so.

With a cross on my heart

"Zeus, your aim has really improved a lot. We're proud of you."

And smoke on my breath

The Paw Patrol are walking through Adventure City as The Whispers cross paths with them.

"Weren't you all the team we saw at Barkingburg and when our lookout was attacked? Why are the seven of you in Adventure City now?"

We are outnumbered but I'm not scared

Ruben, Butch and Queen are then seen inside of a warehouse talking to each other, pieces of their conversation being heard as the camera panned away."So, they're calling themselves The Whispers, right Queen?"

"Affirmative. Let's make sure their hopes of a rebellion against their place in this world fizzle out into a whisper of rebellion. We cannot afford failure anymore."

I am ready to die

Marshall and Everest are then seen overlooking Adventure City as the two of them talk to each other, a bit of the conversation between the two pups being heard as the camera panned away once more.

"Ev, there's no room for hesitation anymore."

"Was there ever any to begin with, Marshall?"

"You're right. There wasn't, and there still isn't."

Shoot my soul through the sky

As the camera panned back, Marshall, Everest, Odin, Thunder, Snow, Zeus and Scarlet stepped forward as large looming shadows of their enemies towered over them as determined looks filled each pup's eyes.

Father forgive us for what we may do

Blood spilled onto a warehouse floor as the Paw Patrol walked through, Marshall and Everest still being nowhere to be seen as Chase spoke. "They aren't here, team. But the scent of their team's gear is fresh. They're in Adventure City."

Sometimes we lie when we search for the truth

"This just in from Barkingburg 24/7 News. There was a warehouse attacked last night, the royal family and police chief have labelled the group responsible for these attacks as vigilantes, simply because it turns out this was a puppy mill, despite that fact, they still acted outside of the scope of the law. The group responsible was nowhere to be seen by the time any police officers or news reporters showed up at the scene, however some kind of a logo was seen painted on the side of the puppy mill."

We sell who we are 'cause we don't want to lose

"Is that news report a good thing for us, Thunder?"

"No. Not at all, it's good that we aren't being labelled as terrorists or something similar, but this kind of attention on what we're doing isn't good."

I hear the heroes calling out my name

"We're landing in the hot zone, everyone. Do a parachute check before you jump, let's make sure we don't do anything too risky here."

In Valhalla they wait

"Copy that, Scarlet. We'll stay safe out there, I hope you're right behind us all the way."

Preparing my place

"I will be, stick to the plan and we'll all make it out alive to fight another day. Okay?"

I'll take fire from the edge of the sun

"Ryder, don't lose hope. We will find Marshall and Everest and bring them back home, I promise."

Put the crown on my head

"Whispers! We're moving out."

Either way I have won

"10-4. I'm in position."

Father forgive us for what we have done

"Marshy, we're going way too far with all of this. Aren't we?"

We have to finish what we have begun

"Ev, I understand where you're coming from, but if we stop now, everything the seven of us have done to this point will be for nothing. As much as it hurts, we have to keep going."

And pray that tomorrow we may see the sun

"Marshall is right, Everest. If they won't back down, neither will we. To the end. No matter what."

There's a red dawn over the land

As the lyric played, seven parachutes opened over a skyline in Adventure City as they descended on a warehouse.

Fate's dealing its hand

Time's ticking to leave

"Run! Save yourselves! I-It's too late for me, I'll fend them off to give you all an opening."

While you still can

"No way! We aren't leaving anyone behind. We're all Whispers, to the end. No matter what. And we fight together. To the bitter end."

Calm before the storm

"Team. I heard gunfire from the east. Let's go check it out, amigos."

Pride before the fall

"It's not safe here! We need to find the three targets and get ourselves out with them in handcuffs. And soon."

Goodbye to it all

"Couldn't we just kill the three of them and give the police their corpses?"

Good luck my friends

"Unfortunately Zeus, no we can't."

This is the beginning

"What are you all doing here, Paw Patrol?"

This is the beginning of the end

"We're here to help. We remember what the seven of you did back at the lookout."

"Isn't this team that one we heard about back in Barkingburg?"