Crimson Streets: Teaser Trailer - Regret and Blood

Life is just like a roulette of regret

Rocky is seen at a casino, the outside streets lit up with a red glow, with the mixed breed keeping a watchful eye for any of his enemies as he lowered his head and wagged his tail extremely slowly as a signal towards the others, his memories with Zuma and the other members of the Paw Patrol flashing through his head as he thinks about the recent events that have transpired to himself.

"No matter. My time as a member of the Paw Patrol was only holding me back. Things have played out exactly as they always would've, this was an inevitability. No matter how much I tried to fight it, to escape reality, I never would be able to. Not until every single one of my fucking enemies are dead and six feet under."

Realizing there are things we can't protect

Rocky is then seen walking down a street of the same city, a city that he knew all too well, a sniper extending out of a pup pack as he speaks to another figure that's near him. A pair of glasses and a hat are also seen on Rocky, concealing his identity.

"Damnit... why the fuck did I come back here? I should've just stayed in hiding... maybe cut ties with everyone who's ever been close to me so that they can all stay safe. But now Zumi and the others are all in danger... and it's all my fault. I'm a cursed pup, and everyone around me is doomed to die, that's the reality of it all, isn't it... Boss?"

Every time you fail and cry, again you try

As the camera pans over to Adventure Bay, Zuma is seen spotting a laser on Rocky's hind leg and shoves him out of the way just before a loud, echoing gunshot is heard and the bullet goes deep into Zuma's hind leg, sending the chocolate labrador down to the ground as his blood begins to stain the ground beneath him.

"ZUMI, NO! D-Damnit."

'Cause you're growing stronger through the tears

Rocky is then seen examining the bullet from earlier, seeing that it has a small red and gold trim on it and an organization name that Rocky knew all too well, for all of the wrong reasons.

"Damnit... it's the Red Dragon's. I guess this fight isn't over yet... Livoughroux will burn."

"R-Rocky, what do you mean by that?"

Everyone thinks differently what they believe

"So... Ryder, do you know what's going on with Rocky? He seems... off, right now. It's hard to explain."

"Sorry Chase, I don't know what's going on. Whatever is going on though, I hope he's not in any trouble. But Rocky's a smart pup, I'm sure he'll be okay. Let's just monitor the situation for now."

Their sense of justice clouding up the endless sky

The sniper rifle that was extending out of Rocky's pup pack from earlier is then seen firing off a round of 7.62 calibre ammunition from his sniper rifle into the shoulder blade of someone who was selling drugs, their blood splattering onto the sidewalk they were standing on and a brick wall they were leaning on as their corpse fell to the ground and the camera pans away.

Though I'm trying desperately I still can't reach

The trailer keeps moving forward as Rocky slowly picks himself up off the ground, blood dripping from each and every one of his injuries as he keeps walking, albeit with a very bad limp, the glasses that he was wearing earlier in the trailer shattered on the ground behind him, and a small framed picture of Rocky and the rest of the Paw Patrol is seen next to it, its glass being shattered as well with a pool of blood being beneath it.

That bright light that is shining down on me

As the small trailer comes to a close, a shot of Rocky and Zuma is seen as the title of the story comes into view, the text in a blood-red as a loud echoing gunshot is heard once more and the screen fades to black.

PAW Patrol: Crimson Streets

"It's always the pup you don't expect who has a blood stained past."

"Prepare to journey to Livoughroux, the city drenched in blood. For it is here, where your vengeance shall take shape."

2024.