Burning Flashpoint: Cover Reveal

Hey all! There's a second story trailer for Burning Flashpoint releasing in around a week because I can't get the trailer done in time today, but to compensate, here's the official cover and story description reveal!

When the knife of betrayal cuts in, what will you do?

Will you let it cut through you and leave the shattered trust to break apart, or will you hold it together?

Marshall and Skye are two members of the world renowned Paw Patrol team, and they both were very down on their luck in the past.

When they were both seemingly left to die by their families in tragic situations, they both think nothing will ever make them trust family ever again, but that all changed when they joined the Paw Patrol and reunited to find out that the two of them had developed feelings for each other!

But now, a mystery remains in each of their lives, what truly happened in their pasts to lead to them getting left to die?

Was it malicious from their families, or is there something more going on?

Will the sting of betrayal bring everything Marshall and Skye love crashing down, or will the two of them be able to rise together?

Now that the current story description is out of the way, here's the official cover for the story!

As a reminder, the story is releasing July 29th 2022 with the first chapter! Updates will be every two weeks until Blazing Avalanche and A Dalmatian's Reunion are completed, at which point Burning Flashpoint will become my only active story and ge...

As a reminder, the story is releasing July 29th 2022 with the first chapter! Updates will be every two weeks until Blazing Avalanche and A Dalmatian's Reunion are completed, at which point Burning Flashpoint will become my only active story and get weekly updates!