Paw Patrol: A Dalmatian's Reunion Trailer 2 - Up in Flames

Hey guys, welcome to my second trailer for A Dalmatian's Reunion! I've loved working on this story so far, and a release date will be shared at the end of the trailer! Enjoy! And before we get going, the song used is Up In Flames by Neoni and Rival, I don't own the song or Paw Patrol.

As the trailer begins, we see a title card with five silhouettes on it, the first one revealed is Marshall in his Paw Patrol gear, with four more Dalmatians being revealed, two being visibly older than Marshall with the other two being slightly younger.

As the five silhouettes are filled in, the feed fades to black to reveal Adventure Bay as a song kicks in.

I swear there's ashes when the wind blows

The camera pans to the lookout to reveal Marshall at the lookout, standing on all fours in his pup house as he looks at a picture of his family while on a call with Ryder thanks to his pup tag.

"So they're coming to visit in a week, huh Ryder?"

The smoke is coming through the windows

"That's right Marshall. Don't worry, Smoke told me they'll respect your privacy and your position on our team."

"That's... good to hear Ryder." Marshall said out loud, trying to believe what Ryder was saying.

Can't help all the places that my mind goes 

We then cut to Marshall on his ladder, helping Cali get down from a tree as Chase, his family and Ryder watch.

While on the ladder, Marshall slips a bit and lands on the pavement, bleeding lightly from his left paw.

"AHHHHHH, MARSHALL DEAR, ARE YOU OKAY?" Smoke, Marshall's mom yells at the same time, running over to her son.

"Mom? Dad? Will Marshall need to go to the vet?" The two siblings, Cookie and Kai asked at the same time, flinching slightly at the blood.

"H-Huh? Of course I am Mom and Dad, this is just a fairly normal injury that sometimes happens. And don't worry you two, I can check it myself, I'm our EMT and firefighter pup for a reason."

I know I might be going crazy

We then see Marshall in the lookout, watching as his teammates go down the slide on a mission and goes to follow them before his dad, Blaze stopped him.

"Son, I'm not letting you go with them today. You're injured and need to rest."

"Dad I'm fine, Katie said it's just a minor scrape, and I know I'll heal perfectly fine even if I go and do a mission, besides this is my job, it's what I live for."

"Yes but your family knows better Marshall, come on, let's just relax for the day."

Does it feel like the temperature is changing?

We then see the rest of the team at the lookout (Minus Marshall and his family) discussing Marshall's family.

"Is it just me, or is Marshall's family being extremely overprotective after Marshall's small injury?" Chase pointed out, realizing something.

Embers all around me, feel them waking

Marshall is then seen with Ryder, speaking with him as the sun sets.

"Ryder, my family told me I'm not cut out to be in the Paw Patrol anymore after that injury back at the training course..: Y-You don't think tha-that's true, do you?"

I feel the fear taking a hold

A house is then seen on fire, with Marshall charging in, ignoring the calls to stay out of danger from his family, with the rest of the Paw Patrol cheering him on.