The Price of Power: Official Reveal Trailer - Unleash the Power

Hey all! Welcome to the official reveal trailer for a story that's currently slated to release sometime next year, Paw Patrol: The Price of Power. I've been working on this story since mid July this year, and I'm very excited about it.

The song used in this trailer is Unleash the Power by Hidden Citizens.

Now then, enough about that. Now presenting, the reveal trailer for The Price of Power:

Lightning from the sky

"It all started when two more of those meteors fell from space and landed in Adventure City and Barkingburg."

"I see. So what do you propose that we do?"

"We fight back against whoever is using these powers for evil. Pups, you all need to be Mighty Pups again. I'll contact the Mighty Twins and relay this information to them."

It runs inside our veins

As the camera panned over to him, Chase began to glow in a light blue hue as he ran across the frame at an extremely high speed, jumping into the air while electricity trailed behind him.

Once Chase was in the air, the German Shepherd let out a battle cry as a strong blast of electricity came from his paws and scorched the ground below him.

Full speed till we fly

That's the only way

"Paw Patrol, we need your help. It's Sweetie. Get to Barkingburg. And fast."

We're makin' waves

"So, who are you?" Chase asked the unfamiliar dog in front of the lookout who was wearing gear with the constellations and comets all over it, while the German Shepherd looked them over, waiting for a response.

I think we're startin' something

Broke out the cage

"Your names are Tuck and Ella, right? I'm Liberty. I-It's just really difficult to control these powers. I'm worried that I'll ruin everything for everyone I care about."

"I can relate to that. It was like that for each and every one of us when we came into contact with the meteor for the first time. We'll help those of us who are new to having powers out with this, okay? You aren't alone in these struggles and never will be, Liberty."

Can you feel it comin'?

We're makin' waves

"My name is Orion. I'm looking to join you and the other Mighty Pups to help save the world. I came in contact with a fragment of the Mighty Meteor not too long ago in Adventure City and I'm pretty confident in saying that my powers have something to do with the cosmos and outer space, and that they're very difficult to control." Orion explained as Chase nodded towards him.

I think we're startin' something

"Everyone! Ryder's missing."

I think we're startin' something

"Okay got it, let's do this and find Ryder."

I think we're startin' something

"We will save our world and those we care about, and we will fight until the bitter end to do so!"

'Bout to go down

As the camera panned once more, a tan dog opened their eyes as they stood over what seemed to be a battlefield, revealing two dark red eyes as they spoke and the lyrics continued to play.