Burning Flashpoint: Trailer 2 - Echo

Hey all! As of now, one week remains until Chapter one of Burning Flashpoint releases, so this will be the second and final trailer before the story begins! Enjoy!

The song used in this trailer is Echo by Kevin Abstract! I don't own the song or Paw Patrol. I also have someone to thank for suggesting the song, and that would be Warriorpup28!

Staring at the sky ain't gonna fix my problem

As the trailer and song begins, Marshall and Skye wake up in their respective pup houses. The red fire truck, and the pink helicopter. And as the two pups walked out; the camera panned away.

Staring at the sky ain't gonna fix my problem

Once the camera came back, a burning house and a burning wreckage that was once a functional helicopter are seen side by side, the pup tag icons for Marshall and Skye above one of either of the two tragic incidents.

Howling at the moon ain't gonna bring you back

Marshall's red icon rose above the burning house as the silhouettes of five pups and two humans watched in the foreground.

Howling at the moon ain't gonna bring you back

Skye's pink icon shined in the night sky above the burning helicopter wreckage as a pilot's silhouette laid on the ground, unmoving and unchanging while the silhouettes of three pups were faced away from the burning wreckage as the camera panned away once more.

Staring at the sky ain't gonna fix my problem

As the camera panned back in, a Dalmatian and a Cockapoo were seen staring at each other as they both sat down, eyeing their own food bowls as they did so.

Staring at the sky ain't gonna bring you back

"So, your name is Marshall right? I'm Skye."

Howling at the moon ain't gonna bring you back

"This Dalmatian is severely injured. We need to get him inside and out of this rain."

Howling at the moon ain't gonna bring you back

"I'm a failure! I should've made sure to exit the house with little Marshall."

Started smoking cigarettes

"Welcome to your new home, Marshall. We're the Paw Patrol."

"W-Where's Skye? We promised each other we'd stay together.

I even picked up pot again

"That day, Marshall left with his new owner. I'm never going to see him again, am I?"

Coke ain't touch my nose yet

As the camera panned away, the families of Marshall and Skye are seen together holding a funeral for both pups, rain pouring down on the tombstones as they did so.

I'm afraid I'll be just like my friend

I'm afraid I ain't gon' have no friends

"W-Who are you?"

"I'm Ryder. The person who adopted Marshall. I'm here to adopt you as well, Skye."

"How do you remember me though? It's been an entire year."

Oh my god, when do my story end?

"Marshall never forgot about you or gave up hope, that's why."

Tell me God, when do my story end?

As the camera panned back in, we see multiple shots of Marshall and Skye working together as lyrics continue to play.

I'm locked outside the DeLorean

As the shots of their missions together begin to fly by, Marshall is seen putting out a house fire as Skye helps the two citizens get out of the house using the harness on her helicopter.

He was a bad son

As the lyrics continue, Skye lowers Marshall onto a cliff side with him in the harness of her helicopter as he uses his water cannons to put out a fire.

He was a bad son

He was a bad son

He was a bad son

So he left home, so he left home

"Today, we celebrate the short lives of Marshall and Skye and mourn their passings. Two great pups, our families will miss them greatly, but we truly hope that they're in a better place than this now. Farewell, little Marshall and Skye."

He had to run, yeah

He had to run, yeah

He had to run, yeah

He had to run, yeah

Nowhere to go, nowhere to go

As the camera came back, Skye is seen cuddling up to Marshall as a movie plays on the TV in the lookout, the other pups and Ryder watching them with tears in their eyes as they thought about everything they had been through.

Hey everyone! The release date for Burning Flashpoint has been pushed forward to July 13th! Updates will be every two weeks until Blazing Avalanche and A Dalmatian's Reunion have been completed, at which point it will be updated every week. See you all on July 13th!