Unsure

Asia's POV *Four Years Later*

I woke up on the chilly Saturday morning and yawned. I curled into my blanket, relieved it was finally the weekend.

I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in and brushed through it.

Another week done and another day dad didn't call me.

It's been four years and he never even bothered to reach out. Even after Logan's mom tried to talk to dad, he still ignored me.

Apart of me was sad he didn't, but it made me feel better he was miserable on his own instead of making me miserable, too.

I opened the door and I heard talking coming from the kitchen. But there was a voice I didn't recognize.

I looked over the railing. "Yeah, you can stay here. We've got the space." Logan said.

"Not yet." Devin said, with a laugh.

"Yep. You gotta pass one test." Charlie continued.

Logan rolled his eyes. "What is this? Some type of cult or something?" The one I didn't recognize said, taking a drag on his cigarette.

"There's someone else who stays here besides us three." Devin said.

"And it's not Logans mom or dad. It's someone else." Charlie continued.

Logan rolled his eyes and went back to making, what smelled like eggs.

"They're the real test to see if you can stay here or not." Charlie said. Devin laughed along.

"They've been shot twice in the arm, one in the leg." Devin said trying to make the other guy nervous.

"They've also been stabbed in the stomach four times." Charlie continued.

"And they stitched all of the wounds up themself."

"Ok, ok. Where is this guy?" The brunette asked.

"Sleeping, probably. But if they approve of you, you can stay. If they don't, you're out."

I rolled my eyes. "And don't cross them. It's like they know when somethings about to happen. Almost a sixth sense." Logan said, chiming in.

"Oh, please. I can beat this guy up in a second." They all laughed.

"I'd like to see you try." Devin said. "They're the toughest person you'll ever meet. Hell, they're the toughest person I've ever met."

I was unsure about this guy. He seemed a little cocky and full of himself. But hey, I guess that's what I wished I was.

"Try and act cool. Otherwise you're getting kicked out." Charlie said.

"It's not even his house. How does he have the power to do that?" The guy asked.

The guys all laughed when the new guy referred to me as "he." I thought it was corny.

"Cause one time, I invited a guy in and they immediately told him to get out. We got yelled at for days. With their background, we wouldn't wanna mess with them."

"Yeah, yeah. Alright."

"They won't send you away if you try and be nice." Devin said.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Stop telling people I'm gonna 'send them away.'" I said, mocking him and rolling my eyes.

They all looked up as I walked down the stairs towards the opposite direction. I walked around the wall and into the kitchen.

"This is who I'm supposed to be scared of?" The new guy asked.

"Yes."

"No."

I rolled my eyes as they all said yes. "No, you're not. I doubt even a fly could be scared of me." I said, glaring at the guys.

"She really did kick the last guy out." Logan said.

"It was a male stripper you hired for my sixteenth birthday. I've never said that to any real person asking to stay here." I said getting a box of cereal from the pantry.

I put the box on the counter next to the new guy and grabbed little bits of it out for a small breakfast.

"This is Dallas. Dallas, that's Asia."

"Psh. To think I could be scared of a girl two feet shorter than me." He said, grinning.

"We weren't kidding about the sixth sense. She's like a witch." Devin said.

I rolled my eyes. "Alright. I'm gonna go. I just love waking up to being insulted by you all and someone I don't even know."

I turned around and I noticed the new guy look at me through the mirror. He raised his hand to try and get me off guard.

I dropped the cereal box and blocked his hit by turning around and stopping him. Cereal spilled on the floor and I glared him dead in the eye. "I wouldn't." I added in a wink to play coy.

I gave him a cocky grin and walked upstairs, leaving the cereal on the floor. The room was deadly silent.

And I already knew they would never figure out I saw him through the mirror.

Idiots.

Dallas' POV

I stood there in shock as the chick went upstairs. "How- uhh... how did she do that?" I asked.

Everyone was still quiet.

"Asia! Where are ya?" Someone said walking in the door.

Some brunette girl who looked about our age walked in the kitchen.

"If y'all keep your mouths open like that a fly will crawl right in." She said with a laugh. "Where's Asia?" She asked.

"She's upstairs." Asia said referring to herself in third person.

"What's with the look on their faces? And who's that?" The brunette asked pointing at me.

"That's Dallas, I think they said. Let me get ready real quick and I'll explain." She said, going back in her bedroom and closing the door.

"Jenna... your friends a witch." Charlie said to the girl.

Asia's POV

I got ready as quickly as possible and ran downstairs. "Can y'all snap out of it?" I asked dumbly.

"What happened?" Jenna asked.

"They invited this guy in and he tried to catch me off guard by hitting me, but couldn't."

"He didn't make a noise!" Devin yelled.

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed Devin and put him in the place I was standing. "Look at the mirror." I said.

He squinted a bit and said "oh."

"Ohhh..." Everyone else said, following along.

"Idiots." I muttered rolling my eyes and picking up the cereal. Jenna laughed.

But I still unsure of Dallas. Did he really try and hit me? What if I didn't notice?

But if I'm being honest with myself... he was kinda hot.

But I'd never say it out loud.