Unsaid

Asia's POV

Jackson picked me up, but I was too sad to go anywhere to eat; so, I asked him to take me home. He asked if I was ok, but I just shrugged it off like it was nothing.

I arrived home and did my homework and went to bed, hoping I wouldn't wake up at three in the morning.

I did.

I felt my stomach ache so I decided to go downstairs, even though I didn't want to. I grabbed bread from the pantry and jelly and peanut butter from the fridge along with a glass of water.

I barely took a bite before the light turned on.

Dallas walked right past me and went to the cupboard.

I sighed. "I'm sorry for dumping water on you earlier." I muttered, unsure of what else to say.

"Mhmm." He muttered getting a glass of water.

"Really, I am. I shouldn't have done it."

"Cool." He said taking a large gulp of water.

"Fine. Be like that." I muttered taking a bite of the sandwich.

"Why was it such a big deal?" He asked.

"It's a long story." I muttered.

"Come on, Asia! Just say it!" He said slamming his fists into the counter.

I was about to blow up and lash out at him, but I stopped. I felt my nails dig into my skin. "Some things are better left unsaid." I mumbled.

He didn't say anything. I felt bad, I did. I dump water on him and he asks one thing and I don't answer him.

But I've been through a lot. I don't have to feel bad for him.

He started to go upstairs and I quickly realized that maybe I'd feel better if I told someone.

What's one person?

Plus Jenna.

"Wait. Fine. I'll tell you. If it's that big of a deal to you then I'll tell you." I said, quickly.

He stopped. "No, whatever. Keep your secrets."

"Are you jealous?" I asked hoping it would get him to turn around.

It worked.

"Jealous? Of you and Jackson? Are you on drugs?" He asked.

I couldn't help but grin. "Do you wanna hear it or not?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Little bit..." He uttered.

I laughed and quickly sighed. "It's really not that big of a deal to anyone except me. I dunno." I took a breath. "Jackson's mom dated my dad when she was still married."

I shuttered at the memory. "A few weeks after I moved to New York, we all went over to Jackson's house. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink and my dad was making out with her on the couch. I told Jackson and we eventually put two and two together."

"Really? That's it?"

Jesus, he really likes to make me feel bad.

"Yeah. I mean, I've seen the way my dad has treated my mom. So to see him treat another girl the way my mom wanted to be treated kinda hurt."

"Oh..." He muttered. It was silent for a moment. "Were you not born in New York?" He asked.

"No. I was born in Michigan. My parents never were married and my dad finally decided to leave. My mom made him take me."