Unsuccessful

Dallas' POV

I felt bad doing it, but I had to. Jenna wasn't here. Whoever had her could be miles away by now. I didn't have time to risk Asia's life for someone who wasn't there.

I carried Asia back to Logan's car and I went looking for the other guys after I locked the doors.

"Guys?" I yelled as I heard people's voices.

"Dallas?" I heard Charlie call back.

I ran to their voices.

I made it to them and Devin had a large cut up his arm and Jackson had a black eye. Logan and Charlie didn't seem to be too injured.

"I found Asia. She's passed out in the back of your car." I said to Logan.

"Is she ok?" Devin asked, nervously.

"No. We gotta get to a hospital."

"I agree." Charlie said turning around. He had a blood line up his back from what looks to be a knife.

"Please explain what happened in the car." I muttered.

Asia's POV

I woke up in the back of a car. I started panicking. Where was I? Was I with Jenna?

I sat up and realized I was in Logan's car. Everything came rushing back to me.

I was unsuccessful in finding Jenna.

Where was Dally? Is he ok?

I saw five people running towards us. It was the guys. I moved over for Dallas, Devin and Jackson to get in the back. Charlie and Logan got in the front.

"Asia, are you ok?" Jackson asked.

"No..." I sobbed. "I wanna go home..." I mumbled.

"We're going to a hospital." Logan said.

"No!" I yelled. "We're all gonna be in so much trouble..." I muttered.

"Being safe is more important, right now." Logan continued.

"Why are you guys all beat up?" Dallas asked.

"Knife fight. This gang came up to us. Sliced my back pretty badly." Charlie said, struggling to breath.

"Hit my rib real hard." Devin said, out of air, too.

"Got my eye pretty badly, but I'll be ok." Jackson said.

"Dally, you ok?" Logan asked.

"I'm fine. Managed to stay out of it."

"Me too..." Logan said, nervously.

"Move over!" I yelled as Logan took a sharp turn.

"Sorry..." Dallas uttered.

My side hurt like hell. I couldn't take it. I leaned on Dally's shoulder and I was out like a lightbulb.

Dallas' POV

Asia passed out on my shoulder. Not sure if she was sleeping or actually passed out, but she wasn't waking up.

This was just one big unfortunate, unlucky situation.

I felt bad for Asia. She's gonna be devastated to find out Jenna didn't get to the hospital with us.

Logan made a quick turn through the next few blocks and we stopped in front of the door. I grabbed Asia and everyone trailed inside.

Doctors came and grabbed Asia from me and took everyone to a hospital room, except me and Logan. A doctor had to check us out, but we were fine and got lucky, unlike the rest of us who were more unsuccessful in staying safe.