Chapter 37. The Shoot

"All our lives." I hated hearing the sound of my own voice. It was not what I heard in my head when I spoke.

"Define all your lives. Like since kindergarten, middle school?"

"Nah man. Like legit. All our lives." I smiled watching Cooper respond to the director.

"I'm three days older than him. Our parents have been best friends since Highschool. We live two doors down from each other. Literally, we've known each other our whole lives." I cringed hearing myself speaking again. Was there a way to watch this where I could mute only my voice?

The porn continued like that for a few minutes longer with the director asking Cooper and I random questions about our personal life. They ranged from if we had girlfriends, the last time we had sex or masturbated and even asked if we've seen each other naked before. We answered that question honestly with a yes, thinking nothing of it.

My erection began to limp the more I watched. I was so focused on how Cooper and I made the perfect team, so comfortable with each other, finishing each other's sentences and barking back at the director in unison when we didn't like one or two of his questions. They began getting a bit too personal. At one point he asked if Cooper and I had ever done anything together. We didn't react too well to the question but still, neither of us thought much of it.

"Ok so. I saw the pictures you sent in and I think you both look great. However, often we'll have models come in after their initial application to find they can't perform in front of the cameras. So why don't we have you both get naked and get yourselves hard. We have the porn playing in the background you can look at. If you can both get hard with the cameras on you, I'll go get the girl."

Knowing what I know now I felt humiliated not seeing the warning signs of what would come. He had already asked us if we've ever messed around with each other and then asked us to strip and get hard sitting side by side without a girl. In my defense, I do recall thinking at the time that his logic made sense. The camera's were intimidating. It could make the horniest of guys not be able to get it up if they were nervous.

The camera stilled on Cooper and I sitting on that grey couch I will never forget. We were naked as the day we were born, stroking ourselves. At first you could see both our eyes focused on something off screen. I knew from being there it was a small TV with a straight porn playing. However, a few minutes in and you could see that I glanced over at Cooper quickly. Then Cooper glanced over to me. This went on for a bit but what stood out to me was how often I looked over at Cooper. Much more than he had me. And when I say we glanced over at each other, our eyes were set on the other's hardening self. We were watching each other jerk off.

"So." The director's voice could be heard in the video but he never made an appearance on camera. "You both look great but there's a bit of a problem." I skipped a few minutes into the video after that. I didn't need to hear his lie. The baiting. The girl didn't show and he would offer us more money to make a gay scene together. But... I stopped right before we agreed to it.

I needed to know for sure. Cooper insisted it was me who agreed first but I thought it was him.

"We ain't gay, Man!" Cooper was standing up with his boxers held in his right hand, holding them to his privates to block it from the camera's view.

"We do need the money." I heard my terrible sounding voice say and I was stunned.

"Your friend seems willing."

"Not willing. Just broke and we need the money to get home. Plus you said double right?" I was amazed as I sat in my room watching this. While Cooper was trying to cover himself up and insist there was no way he and I would make a gay scene, I sat on that grey couch still openly naked and still hard while considering the idea.