Chapter 71

Y'all get 2 chapters because, i am happy(:
~~
Kylie and Connor moved back to Miami. Which made me happy! They said Washington wasn't for them. Kenleigh got a boyfriend in LA. What's his name? Oh yeah, Cameron Dallas? He's a cutie! But not my type. She said he may be the one!!

Alex and Laila are coming into town this weekend. So Kenleigh is bringing Cameron home for everyone to meet, and Kylie and Connor are coming over. I heard Austin had got a girlfriend. Wow right?! We aren't even divorced. He's got a girlfriend, and i am-. Never mind that. But anyways, i heard the door bell ring. I walked to the door. "ALEX!" I yelled. He hugged me tightly. "Laila, this is my best friend or my sister, Kendra!" He said. I smiled. "Hi!" I said. "Hi!" She said. She is so nice! Her smile just lightens the room. LIterally! She has WHITE teeth. They're like super white!

"Mom!" Kenleigh squealed. I smiled and hugged my baby girl tightly. "Mom, this is Cameron. Cameron this is mom." She said. "HI Cameron! I've heard so much about you!" I said. "I hope it's nice things." He said laughing. "Of course." I said. He smiled and wrapped his arm around Kenleigh. "Y'all remind me of me and her dad when we were younger!" I said. Kenbug smiled!

"Mom dad's texting me." Kylie said. "Okay." I said without emotion. "Mom, he wants to see you." She said. "I don't care." I said. She shrugged. Alex frowned. "He can come over Kendra. It's okay." Alex whispered. I nodded. I texted Austin.
To: Austin
You can come over, since Kenleigh and Cameron are in town.
Kade ran to me. "Mom?" he asked. "What?" I asked. "Can i stay with sissy tonight?" He asked pointing to Kylie. I looked at Kylie. She looked at Connor. He smiled. "I don't care." He said. "Yeah he can stay," Kylie said. I nodded. "YAY." he yelled. He ran off. I haven't seen him since i got him a Minecraft game?

I heard a few knocks at the door. I went to the door. Austin stood there. "Hi," I said. Kenleigh ran to him and hugged him. Kylie doesn't really speak to him, because i told her what he did. I've tried getting her to talk but she refuses to.. She's always been a mama's girl. Unlike Kenleigh, she's always been a daddy's girl, so has the twins and Kade too. Kylie's been closer to me and Michele and Aunt Lisa. Speaking of Aunt Lisa and Michele, i miss them! :'(

"So, AC this is your girlfriend?" Austin asked. Alex nodded.
"You're not gonna try and get with her are you?" Alex asked. Only me and Austin heard it. Austin frowned and looked down. I hope he feels guilty.
~
Don't hate me(: