Chapter 82

Austin told me to wait until the baby comes to put things away. So there will be boxes stored every where in my house until the baby comes, and i'm able to move again. I can't sleep. The baby is kicking. Really hard. She's really ready to be here. Lol. I have a craving. Austin is asleep. Kade is asleep. Kendall and Kennedy aren't here. "Austin." I whispered. "What?" he asked sitting up. "is the baby okay?" he asked. "Yes. I'm hungry." I said. "What do you want?" He asked. "Go to dollar general and buy me a bag of Carmel Apple Suckers, and a few pepsi's. Ooh! And a cold carmel Starbucks." I said. "Okay." He said throwing pants and a shirt on. "Love you." he said. "Love you too babe." I said. He kissed me softly then grabbed his wallet and left.

"I'm back." he said. I smiled. "I got you 3 small Pepsi and a 2-liter. I bought you a 4 pack of Starbucks, and 2 bags of suckers. Plus everything else you've been craving, such as, hot cheetos, pickles, and peanut butter. "Was Dollar General opened?" I asked. "No, i went to walmart." he said. I smiled. "Movie? Netflix? Or tv?" He asked "Movie. 21 jump street please." I said. He chuckled and placed it into the dvd player. He layed down and kissed me and went back to sleep. I love my husband!! I opened a cold Pepsi and ate a sucker. I need to loose a lot of weight after this. Lol. I got on twitter.
'@ KendraMahone: Late night craving! Can't wait for baby Logan to be here already. Thanks babe! @ AustinMahone.'

I eventually fell asleep around 2 in the morning. I woke up and looked on my nightstand. I had half a Pepsi left. i ate half the suckers, 3 pickles dipped in peanut butter, and 2 Pepsi. Ahhh, Logan's gonna be a chunky monkey. I looked over at the clock and it was 9:23. I drug my fat body out of bed and went and took a shower. I changed into Yoga shorts, and a sports bra. I put my hair into a bun and put my running shoes on. I went into the den, and walked 3 miles on the treadmill. I just remembered, I'm 9 months today! Only 6 days left until i go in, unless the baby decides to hurry up!!!! I cannot wait. Walking induces labor. "Babe, i'm back from work." Austin said. "Okay. What's for lunch?" I asked. "Let's go to Subway. I have a hour lunch." he said. I nodded and put capri leggings on with shirt. I put my sandals on and took my hair down and brushed it. It's naturally straight. I grabbed my wallet and my phone. "Come on Kade." I said. Kade walked down the hall wearing, skinny jeans, with a pizza shirt, and Jordan's. "Austin why does my son look like that?" I asked. "Because he is a Mahone." he said in a duh tone. I chuckled and walked to the car.
"Who do you think Logan will look like?" I asked. "Me obviously." Austin said laughing. "Whatever." I said. "All the kids look like me." he said. "This one better look like me." I said. I have long blonde hair with blue eyes. Austin has brown eyes and brown hair. Kylie, Kenleigh, Kennedy, Kendall, Kade! They all look like Austin. Which is pretty depressing.
"Why do you think the baby will look like you?" Austin asked. "Because, the baby knows the other kids, have K in their names and she doesn't." I said. He chuckled. "We'll see." He said. i smiled. "Winner gets to choose were the family vacations at." I said. "Deal." Austin said. I giggled and got out of the car and held onto Kade's hand as we walked into Subway. "Are you scared that you're gonna go into labor before the 6 days?" Austin asked. "Not really. I mean, i've been through this before just not the natural stuff. This will be the first baby that will be born natural. I got a text message. From a name i haven't seen in ages.
From: Foster Mom
Hey, i'm sorry we haven't been in touch. We're really sorry baby girl. Please. Meet us tonight at 6 for dinner? On us!
Love, Mom and dad!
I was shocked big time. "My foster parent's want to meet us for dinner tonight." I said. "That's good timing, with Kenleigh and Cameron coming in this afternoon." Austin said. I nodded. I texted her back.
To: Foster Mom
Sure! Perfect timing. Kenleigh is coming into town tonight with her finace! Can't wait! XOXO.
~Mrs. Kendra Mahone~
I smiled and finished my subway. I stopped at the trashcan. My stomach hurts. But i'm sure she's kicking, right?
~