Chapter 13

We're sending Austin off to New York for his first concert. He looks sad, but very excited! Lol. "First class to New York, is boarding now!" The intercom said. "That's me.." Austin said. I smiled. "I will miss you," I said. "I'll miss you more.." He said. I smiled. He hugged me and then hugged Kylie. "Take care of mommy." He said. She giggled and hid her face from Austin.

"Bye baby!" He said. I kissed him one more time and then he walked away. Kylie started squirming. "Dad-dad.." She started crying. Austin was no where to be seen now. I took her back to the car. She was bawling her eyes out. "da da da da da.." She screamed. "It's okay." I said. "Want to go see grandma?" I asked. She sniffled and nodded still crying. I took her to Michele's house. Kylie was still crying. I knocked on Michele's door. "Awe Kylie!" She said when she opened the door. Kylie reached out for Michele. "She started screaming when we took Austin to the airport.." I said. "awe.." She said.

"Can she stay the night with me?" Michele asked. "sure..I have an extra pair of clothes in my car." I said. She nodded.

"Here ya go.." I said after going to my car. "Thank you for letting her stay the night!" She said. I smiled. "No problem! Now i'm gonna go to the spa or something.." I said. "okay. Have fun!" She said. I nodded.

After leaving i went and got lunch at OG. Then i went to the spa. I haven't been since i had kylie. Which was last year.

After the spa, i went and got my nails done. I still had a few hours till a lot of places closed so i went and got my hair done. lol.. What i do with free time. After that i finally decided to go to the mall. I bought Kylie a few things and bought me a pair of shoes, with shorts. I am not used to this free time.. Lol. I went home and cleaned the whole house. I got rid of old clothes. I threw a bunch of old trash out. It was 2 in the morning before i actually fell asleep.