Chapter 84

Baby, you're doing good!" Austin said. I smiled. "The head is out." The doctor said. Austin looked down. "OMG, don't ever look down there." Austin said quickly turning his head. I giggled, but groaned in pain. "It's a girl!" The doctor said. I smiled. "Do you want to cut the cord?" He asked Austin. Austin nodded. "You done so good." Mom said. They allowed her to be in the room. Same for Kylie. Kenleigh didn't want to. Logan was crying. "Logan." I said quietly looking at her. "She's beautiful." I said.

Austin's POV:
I took the special gown and gloves off. I kissed Kendra's forehead as she fell asleep. I went outside with Kylie and Kendra's mom. "Well!" everyone said. "It's a perfect healthy baby girl!" I said. They all smiled. Everyone was here, my mom, Aunt Lisa, Grand dad, Alex, Laila, Robert, Reagan, Zach, Samantha, Kenleigh, Connor, Cameron, Kade, Kendra's dad, Kendall, Kennedy. I smiled. "She weighed 8 pounds 10 oz. Our biggest baby!" I said. The rest of the kids were born smaller. "It was the peanut butter and pickles." Kenleigh giggled. I chuckled. "Can she have visitors?" Laila asked. "Let me go ask." I said. I walked off and headed towards Kendra's room. "Hey babe," I said. She smiled. Logan Claire was laying in the hospital crib. "Everyone wants to see you." I said. She nodded. "Okay." I said. I went back into the Lobby and told them.
Kendra's POV:
I picked Logan up out of her crib and sat back down in the chair. "Oh My!" Michele cooed. I smiled. "She's a fat thing!" Aunt Lisa said. I nodded. "I craved, peanut butter, pickles, hot cheetos, pepsi, starbucks, and suckers the whole time." I said. Everyone laughed. They passed her around like she was the new iPhone. I smiled. "Family picture!" Michele said. I smiled. Austin sat next to me. He held Kade in his lap. I held Logan. Kylie stood on one side of me, Kenleigh stood on the other, Kendall and Kennedy leaned down. "What a beautiful family." Michele said. Everyone took pictures. I saw my phone go off.
'@ AustinMahone: My baby girl, Logan, has made her way into the world! @ KendraMahone' I smiled and favorited it. "When's baby #7 gonna be here?" Robert asked. "Uh no way." I said. They all laughed. "But maybe we'll have a grand baby before too long." I laughed. "Mom, you have a new born don't rush that," Kylie laughed. i smiled. "I know." I said.