Chapter 89

So ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT.
~~
"The doctor called." I told Austin. "What he say?" He asked. "We have to be there in an hour." I said. He nodded. Kade was back from Michele's. So he is going with us. The girls were off at college :'( All my babies!!!

"Logan Claire?"The nurse said. We stood up and walked to the back. "please, come into my office." He said. We walked in. "Is this Mr. Kade?" He asked. "Yes, one of 5 you delivered." I said. "Awe." He said. I smiled. "Okay, but the results are in. Your daughter can hear. But there is more than a 75% chance, she will go def within 2 years." he explained. "How do you know?" Austin asked. "Well it's pretty easy to tell. Her ears are weak. I've seen it in many cases. Logan's is extraordinary. But she could easily keep her hearing." He explained. I nodded. "But you shouldn't have to worry unless she gets extremely sick in the future and something happens and she does go def." He said. I nodded.

"Well that was crazy." Austin said. I nodded. "All we have to do now is pray and hope nothing bad happens." Austin added. I smiled. "Yeah." I said. "Let's go to Starbucks." I said. He nodded.
~
Today is mine and Austin's 5 year anniversary. Michele is throwing us a party. I'm pretty excited. "Let's go get our nails and hair done mama bird." Kylie said walking through the door. I giggled and put my shoes on. "Dad is watching Logan and Kade." Kenleigh said. I smiled and nodded.

We got to the nail shop. "Hello! We are here to get our nails done." Kylie said. The ladies nodded. "Are these your sisters?" They asked Kylie. "Us three are. That's our mom." Kenleigh explained. "You're really young!" She said. I nodded.

That Night:
Me and Austin got to the party. Michele and the kids put together a video of us as kids, and then as first weds, and us with our kids. And what surprised us, Kylie, Conner, Kenleigh, Cameron, Kade, Kendall, and Kennedy reacted our engagment. I loved it.
"My mom, and my dad, are in love. You see it in their eyes when they look at each other. My mom had a rough time getting here today. She's here and i couldn't love her any more! Dad was always protective. If he said no you always knew, to ask mom. Cause she wouldn't care." Kylie said. Everyone laughed. Everyone said a speech. "I love you." Austin said. "I love you too." I said. I pecked his lips. I love life.
~~
ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!