Chapter 11

"HAWAII!!" I said when we got off the plane. Kylie was sitting on Austin's hip. "It's gorgeous.." Austin said. I nodded. We found the bus taking us to the hotel. It was a huge hotel. Wonderful place..

"Let's hit the beach?" He asked. I nodded. I got changed into my bathing suit and then changed Kylie into her bathing suit..

"Look at my ladies shining like a fifth avenue diamond.." Austin winked. I laughed and we went to the beach. Kylie was trying to build a sand castle with my help. "You're so gorgeous." Austin said. "Okkkkk." I said. He laughed. "You are..." he said. I laughed. "Thanks.." I said. He smiled. "Guess what?" He asked. "What?" I asked. "I love you.." He said. I was shocked. "You do?" I asked. "Of course.." He said. "Why didn't you ever tell me you liked me back then?" I asked. "I was to chicken. And plus i found out about moving to Miami. So i couldn't break your heart. So when i came back i had a great plan to tell you i was in love with you, but i saw you had a kid. And so i assumed that you had a boyfriend.." He said. I was shocked. "Austin, I love you too.." I said. He smiled. "So. What are you getting Kylie for her birthday?" I asked. "You'll see." He winked. "Better not be a damn dog.." I said. "It's not.." He said. i laughed. "Kylie.. Ky Ky!!" I said. She looked up and smiled. Her bright blue eyes sparkling.. I love her eyes. "She's so beautiful.." I said. "Just like you.." Austin said. "ha ha.." i said. "But, i am being honest." He said. I laughed. "I'm in love with the thought of you.." He said smiling. "I'm in love with the thought of you too." I said.

"Okay, so... Surprise.." Austin said. "Huh?" I asked. He opened the door to be face to face to Alex, Sarah, Michele, Robert, and Zach. "Guys!!!" I said. I hugged them all. "Go get ready. Us teens are going out.. Mom is watching Ky." Austin said. "OKay.." I said. I went to my room and changed into blue jean shorts, a purple tank top, with a white cardigan. I straightened my hair and then done my makeup to the T. And then i slipped my toms on. "Okay.. " I said. "Damn you're gorgeous.." Austin whispered. I blushed.

We arrived at the beach. "Okay, so this is a surprise.." Austin said. I looked at him funny. "Just wait.." He said. I nodded. We sat in the chairs. "Since it's Friday let it be a FLASH BACK FRIDAY." The intercom said loudly. "When you say one, i'll say time. ONE!" He said. Everyone screamed time. I'M AT A FLIPPING JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT? WTF? I was about to cry. Justin came on stage. "So, theres someone in the stands, he is about to sing to someone special.." Justin said. "Austin?" I asked. He was gone?
"This song is dedicated to my one and only.." I heard. I looked in front of me on the stage. Austin was standing there. I started crying.. Thank the lord for Waterproof makeup. he started singing, Thought of me by Justin Bieber.. Justin was singing along with him. I cried so hard. Sarah hugged me. I smiled and wiped the tears and sung along.. I am so happy right know!!