Chapter 40

Chapter 40
1 year later:
(A/N sorry for gap.)
Today is mine and Austin's one year anniversary being married. And a few months ago was 2 years we'd been dating. And he forgot. I saw it coming he forgot. "Kylie let's go." I said. "Where to mommy?" She asked. My big girl is 3. And my little baby isn't a little baby anymore. Kenleigh is 1 and a half. Almost 2. "daycare." I said. "Why?" She asked. "You have to go to daycare if you wanna go to kindergarten in two years." I said. She nodded. I changed her into outfit. She looked so cute. "Smile for mommy." I said. She smiled widely. I logged onto instagram.
@ItssKendra: Mommy's little girl ready for her first day of daycare :')
I picked her up and put her into the car. I buckled her in. "Mom i'm hungry." She said. "Hold on. we're gonna stop." I said. She nodded. I stopped at McDonalds. I got Kylie apples and a chocolate milk. I poured it into her sippy cup and handed it to her. she ate her apples and drunk her milk. After we got to her daycare i unstrapped her. "Mommy, i don't wanna go." She said beginning to cry. "I will be back at 1:30!" I said. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise." I said. I hugged her tightly and then she ran off to the blocks. I went back to my car. i pulled out of the driveway and went home.

I went inside and Austin was sitting on the couch with Kenleigh. "Hey." i said. "Hi." he said. I reached for Kenleigh. I went upstairs and got the gift i got for Austin. I went downstairs. "Happy one year anniversary." Austin whispered in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I smiled. Kenleigh was still in my arms. I turned around and kissed him slowly. "I got you something." He said. "What is it?" I asked. He gave me a box. I opened it. "It's beautiful!" I said. It was a ring. I smiled. He put it on my finger. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. "Now here is your present." I said giving him the bag. He opened it slowly. He dug in the bag and held up a onsie. "What's this?" he asked. "I'm pregnant." I said. "Seriously?" He asked. i nodded. "And you're sure this time?" He asked. He opened the card. In there were the ultrasound pictures. "Positive." I said. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "If we have another girl, i'm gonna scream! I mean if it's a girl, i will be living with 4 girls with periods, and cramps and boyfriend problems.." Austin laughed. I smiled. "I don't know." I said smiling. He smiled. ~
-
Comment what you think the gender is.