Chapter 5

I was laying in the guest room. Thinking of the night that Kylie was born..
*flashback*
"ROBERT, ZACH MY WATER BROKE!!" I screamed into the phone. "Okay, we will be there ASAP.." Zach said then hung up. I was waiting. I walked back and forth trying to ease the pain that was being caused in my stomach and lower parts.
"Okay, we're here. Let's go!" Robert said. "Get the bags.." I said. He nodded and grabbed my suit case and the diaper bag i already had packed.

"You're still not dialated.."The nurse said. i cried in pain.

After 12 hours of labor i finally was dialated enough!!!!!! They rolled me into the delivery room with Austins Aunt Lisa.

"WHY DID I DO THIS?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed. "It's gonna be okay." Lisa soothed. I cried and pushed. "This is horrible." I screamed. "It's okay.. you're doing fine!!" The nurse sad calmly. "SHUT UP... THIS PAIN....." I screamed. When i heard the cries of a baby i finally let a breath of fresh air out. 'It's a girl!!!!" Lisa cheered. I smiled and sat there out of breath..
*flashback end*
"Kendra.?" I heard. "what huh?" I asked. "Where going out to eat...." Austin said smiling. I nodded and put my sandals back on. I put Kylie's vans on her and then she reached for Austin. "She's already attached.." I said. He smiled. "I'm glad... She is a daddy's girl.." He said smirking. "She was attached to Zach and Robert.." I said. He smiled and then carried her downstairs. "We'll meet you there mom.." He said. She nodded and waved. Well, Miami is going good... So far..