Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning. I looked next to me and saw no one. I smiled and got up. I changed into my victoria secret yoga shorts with Austins shirt. I went downstairs. "Hey babe." Austin said. I smiled. "hey.." I said. I sat next to him on the couch. "Where's Kylie?" I asked. "She is in her bedroom. Asleep.." He said. "Still?" I asked. "babe, it's only 7:45.." He said. I nodded. I got up and Austin smacked my butt. I laughed and went upstairs. Kylie was sitting up in her bed laughing at her feet. I smiled. "Hey baby!" I said. I picked her up. I took her downstairs. "There's my two girls!" Austin smiled. I smiled and kissed his lips. Kylie giggled. I pulled away and went to the kitchen. "So, whats the plans for today?" Austin asked. "Michele wants her tonight.." I said. He nodded. 

"Okay, so call me if you need anything!" I said. "Haha! Everything will be okay.." She laughed. I nodded and hugged her and gave Kylie a kiss. "Bye." I said. "Bye.." She said. I drove home. 

"Baby, i'm back.." I said. "Okay. Wanna go swim?" He asked. "Sure lemme go change." I said. "We have a fence.. why not wear anything.." He winked. I thought for a minute. "True!" I winked. He laughed and pulled me into to pool. 

I dried off and changed into my shorts and Austin's shirt. I went downstairs and watched a movie with Austin. "How was the tour?" I asked. "Good." He said. I nodded.

~

2 weeks later:

I've been hiding something from Austin. But i don't know how he'll react. "Austin?" I asked. "Yeah?" He asked. "Would you consider having another baby?" I asked. "having another baby? Babe, where is this coming from? Are you on your period?" He asked. "No.. But it's just a thought.." I said. "ok.. Well, to answer your question. Not really. Like i don't want to hurt your feelings. but i want to wait.." he said. I nodded. My heart broke. I walked away. Austin followed me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm pregnant jackass." I said. He looked shocked. "Seriously?" He asked. i nodded. "You don't want a baby though.. I guess i'll raise it on my own.." I said. "NEVER" He said. "What?" I asked. "I will help you.. through it all.." He said. "Austin, the last time i was pregnant, i was the shittest person to be around.." I said. "You're not.." He said. I smiled. "Thanks.." I said. "But seriously. I'm gonna be 20 in a few days and i am gonna have a baby and a half.." I said. "Baby and a half?" He asked. "The fetus has to grow." I said. He nodded. "I guess swimming without clothes paid off." Austin winked. I laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you so darn much." He said. I smiled. "I love you too!" I said. He smiled and kissed my lips softly and gently.. I smiled during the kiss. Kylie ran into the room. "Ma ma ma ma..' She said. I picked her up. "You're gonna be a big sister!" I said. She giggled. "I love you." I said. "I love you more.." He said. I smiled. 

Michele was over for dinner. "Okay, lets take a picture.." Michele said. I smiled. I got Kylie and placed her on my hip. Austin stood behind me sorta and placed his hands around my stomach. I smiled. "Perfect!!" Michele said. I smiled. "Send that to me." I said. She nodded. "So, what made y'all want another baby?" She asked. "Um, we didn't.." I said. She nodded. "Unprotected?" She asked. I laughed. "Mom!" Austin groaned. I laughed. "Yeah it was.." I said. She laughed. 

That night i stared at the photo. I loved it so much. It was just perfection wrapped into one.. I cannot wait for the next baby Mahone to makes it way into the world! :)