Chapter 20

Sorry these updates are so slow:'(

•••

we went to lunch first. Then we saw 2 houses. I loved them both. The first house is a one story, 4 bedroom 3 bathroom. I loved the room space! The next one was 3 bedroom 2 baths, but the downside it had stairs.. "So, which do you like best?" Michele asked. "The first one. I am gonna go with that one.." I said. She smiled. "Okay.." She said. I got the keys.

"Thank you for taking her this weekend Michele!" I said. "No problem.." She said. I shut my door after her and went back to packing. I then realized. I had no furniture.. I grabbed my wallet and my keys and went to the furniture store.

I bought all furniture. They're shipping it to my house tomorrow. So i had to get everything done. I finished packing the last box and then took all of them into the living room. I pulled the back of my black and silver SUV up to the door and started loading everything into it. I had a few boxes left when my car was packed. I drove the load to my new house and quickly unloaded it. This is difficult by myself. I went back to Austin's and got the rest of my boxes and then some of the stuff i bought for Kenleigh. I still probably had 1 more load. After dropping everything off. I then went back to Austin's house. I got the rest of the stuff packed into my car. I went through the house and made sure i had all of my things. Which i did.

The next day:

I slept at Austin's since i didn't have a bed at my new house. I got changed quickly into my spandex shorts with the matching shirt and my tennis shoes. I put my hair into a bun and brushed my teeth. I grabbed an apple and went to my car. Locking Austin's house. I drove the half hour to my new house.

The men brought my stuff. They placed the stuff into each bedroom. "Well this is gonna be tough.." I said to myself. I started unpacking the living room. I placed the couch and the chairs and the tables. With the tv into it. Making everything look so pretty!

I was finally done with placing all the furniture into my house where i wanted it. I then went to my boxes. I hung pictures and placed lamps on tables, and unpacked everything for about 2 hours. I wasn't done but i went into my bedroom and laid down. I put a dvd into my tv since i don't have cable yet. I planned on doing that tomorrow along with setting up Kylie and Kenleighs' rooms.

I was half asleep when my phone went off.

From: Sarah(:

thanks so much for letting Michele bring Kylie with her! Her and Austin look adorable together with Austin's new chick(:

My blood boiled. She's with Austin? I called Michele. "Hello?" She asked. "You never told me about Kylie seeing Austin.. With a new chick.." I said. "I'm sorry but i didn't want you to say no.." She said. "I wouldn't have said no if you would have told me. When are you bringing her back?" I asked. "Tomorrow. We're leaving here tomorrow." She said. "okay.. " I said. "Have you finished moving?" She asked. "yeah.. I have. I still have to unpack my boxes.." I said. "Oh that's great! So are you staying there now?" She asked. "yes." I said. "Okay, i'll bring her over tomorrow when we get off the plane." She said. "Okay.." I said. I hung up and texted Sarah back.

To: Sarah(:

NP:) Kylie was too excited!! Ever since me and Austin broke up. She has been asking for him.

I locked my phone and fell asleep.