Chapter 9

"Kylie, stop leaving my sight.." I warned. We were unpacking and Kylie was getting into everything. "Oh my goodness, Kylie. Stop..." I said. I cannot wait for Austin to get home. He could help me. "Kendra, I am home.." He said. I smiled. "Please keep Kylie out of the kitchen while i unpack." I said. He nodded and picked her up taking her outside.

I got everything unpacked the next day. I love my new house. I walked into the living room. "Hey.. Are you gonna fix dinner? or do you want me to order a pizza?" Austin asked. I shrugged. I laid on the couch and turned on the tv. "Pizza's fine.." I said. He nodded. "Where's Kylie?" I asked. "She is sitting in her high-chair eating baby crackers.." He said. I nodded. He was sitting at the bottom of my feet on the couch. "So, Kendra?" He asked. i looked up at him. "I like you a lot. And i know we only live together for Kylie.." He started. I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. "I take that as you like me too?" He asked. "Nope." I said. He looked hurt. I laughed. "I am in love with you.." I said blushing. he smiled and kissed me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. ."Never thought you'd ask." I said smiling. DING DONG. "Pizzas here.." Austin winked. I smiled and went to the door. I paid the guy and turned around walking into the kitchen. "Hey Bae.." I said to Kylie. She giggled. "Mommy loves you.." I said. "And daddy loves mommy.." Austin said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "And mommy loves daddy." I said.

"Come on baby girl.." I said. I took her into her bedroom. She started crying. I fed her and laid her down.

"So, Kylie's birthday is next month.." I said. "Really?" Austin asked. I nodded. "I wanted to be here for her.." He sighed. " I know babe.." I said. He blushed. "So what are you getting her?" He asked. "I got her, a few outfits, some toys.. She's only turning one.." I said. He smiled. "One years old!!" He said. I nodded. "It's hard to believe.." I said. "Yeah very hard.." He said.I walked into mine and Austin's bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and laid down. Austin laid next to me and started kissing my neck. "I don't know why you bought a tv, it's not like we're gonna use it.." He smirked. I grabbed the remote and turned it on. "I am using it now.." I smirked. He laughed and laid back next to me. WE watched reruns of The Walking Dead, before falling asleep in each other's arms.. (: