Chapter 78

We got home and instantly started hearing yelling. "STOP TOUCHING ME." Kendall yelled. "Shut the hell up." Kylie yelled. "Don't tell me what to do!" Kendall screamed. "Stop yelling!" Kade screamed. "All of you stop!" Austin yelled. They looked at us. "Mom.." Kendall said quietly. "No, stop. All of you apologize to your mom. She has been stressed and she doesn't need stress. It is not healthy for the baby. That will be here in less than 4 months. If you are going to continue yelling then your grounded." Austin said. "I just came over to watch Kade and Kendall came home in a bad mood because her boyfriend broke up with her." Kylie said. I nodded. "Where's Kennedy?" I asked. "She is staying with Ashley tonight." Kendall said. I nodded. "Mom i'm sorry." Kendall said. "Kendall it's okay." I said. "No it isn't.." She said. I frowned. "Look, i know what you're going through. We're all going through things. Kenleigh is going through planning. Kylie is going through college. You and Kennedy is going through a lot getting ready for college. That's just in 2 years. Kade is being himself. Austin is trying to stress-free the house and i'm worried about the baby and all of you put together. I don't like it when y'all yell." I said. "I'm sorry for saying hell." Kylie said to Kendall. She nodded. "Now, did Kenleigh go back home?" I asked. "Yeah.. She left a few hours ago." Kylie said. I nodded. "Kade, it's bath time." I said. He nodded and held my hand. I walked upstairs with him. "We really need a new house. These stairs aren't cutting it." I said to Austin who followed behind us. "I agree, I don't want you falling down anymore stairs." He said. I giggled.

"Mom, i love you." Kade giggled while i was washing his hair. "I love you more." I said. "No you don't." He said. "I do too." I said. He giggled. "Where's baby peanut?" He asked. "In my tummy." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because God put her there." I said. "Did you eat her?" He asked. "No. She's growing inside of me," I said. "Will she be big like me one day?" He asked. "Yes she will. You were in my tummy once." I said. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah you were so handsome when you were born." I said. "More handsome than dad?" he asked. I giggled. "Of course." I whispered. He giggled. "Time to get out." I said. He smiled widely. I dried him off and got him dressed. I held his hand and walked him into his bedroom. I placed him into his big boy bed. "I love you" I said. "I love you more." he said. "Not possible." I whispered. I kissed his cheek and went into Kendall's room. "Hi honey." I said. "Mom, i'm sorry." She said. I smiled. "I know.. I love you baby girl." I said She smiled. I kissed her and went into Kylie and Connor's room. "Hey." I said. "Hey mom." Kylie said. "Hi Mrs. Mahone." Connor said. "Connor, call me Kendra!" I said. He nodded. "I am sorry for yelling earlier." I said. "It's okay Mom." Kylie said. I nodded. I kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight." I said. "Night." She said. Their staying with us while their house is being rebuilt.

I walked into my bedroom. "Hey babe." Austin said. I smiled. "Hey." I said. I grabbed my pajamas and went to the bathroom. "I can't wait to get Logan out of here. I can't see my feet." I said. "It's okay. I still love you no matter what." Austin said. I nodded. I stepped into the shower. "So, i was thinking maybe we should start looking for another house." Austin said. "Yeah.. I'll call tomorrow. We need a 7 bedroom house." I chuckled. "Yeah we're okay though." He said. I smiled. I got out of the shower and dried off. I changed into my pajamas. I laid in bed with my book. "You're my little bookworm." Austin said. "Yeah yeah yeah." I said. "I love you. Good night." Austin said. I smiled and nodded. I put my book down. I turned the light off and faced Austin. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. And i love you little peanut." He said kissing my stomach. She kicked. We both laughed. "Little peanut love you too." I said. He laughed and pecked my lips and then cuddled with me. This was one of the greatest nights.