Chapter 34

"You can go home.." The nurse said. i nodded. I changed into the clothes that Austin handed me. Which was, a infinity shirt, leggings, cardigan, messy bun, and my uggs. Yes, we're in Miami but i don't care...

I went inside and sat on the couch. "Mommy." Kylie said. I smiled. "Whatcha doing?" She asked. "Nothing.." I said smiling with tears building into my eyes. "Why you cry?" She asked. "Because i am sad.." I said. She nodded and laid her head on my lap and fell asleep. I cannot believe she is already 2 years old. And Kenleigh is 6 months old. Time flies. Austin sat next to me with Kenleigh. "Austin this is hard.." I said. "I know.. It's hard for me too." he said. "How come you're not showing it?" I said growing mad, he doesn't even seem mad that we just lost our baby boy!!

"I am upset!" Austin yelled. I was laying in bed. I've been home from the hospital for 2 weeks and i haven't left the bed. "WELL, I AM SORRY THAT I LOST OUR BABY. I SCREWED UP.." I said. "KENDRA, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. DON'T YOU FUC- FREAKING UNDERSTAND THAT?" He asked almost cussing. I rolled my eyes. "Austin, i am the one that killed the baby! It s my fault!" I said in anger. "No it isn't! It's not your fault at all!" He said. "Austin yes it is!" I said. He scoffed. "I'm tired of trying to please you.." he said. I rolled my eyes. He grabbed his car keys from his nightstand. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Going to get ice cream with the girls.. Do you mind?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME!" Austin yelled. "Austin, I just lost-" I said but got cut off by him. "KENDRA, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST THAT BABY! I LOST THE BABY JUST LIKE YOU DID!! I'M JUST AS HURT BY IT. BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO GET OVER SOMETHING.." He yelled in my face. "FUCK YOU." I yelled. "Fuck you too.." he said throwing papers at me. I looked at them. DIVORCE PAPERS? "YOU WANT A DAMN DIVORCE?" I asked with tears rolling down my face. "I don't know! Because all you do is mope!" He said. "Austin! I am hurt!" I said. "I am too.." He said with his voice softening. "I'm sorry." I said. "I'm sorry too. And those aren't real. I typed those up.." he said. I giggled. I got out of bed and hugged him tightly. "I'm so so so so so so so soooooo sorry!" he said. I smiled. "It's okay." I said. He smiled. he kissed my lips slowly. "I love you Mr. Mahone." I said. "I love you too Mrs. Mahone.." he said.
~~
A lot of drama!! LOL. I swear their relationship is bipolar.