Chapter 46

Sorry for the slow updates!! :(
-
~~
The next day i decided to let Michele keep the girls for the night. Austin asked me to go on a date with him. I said yes of course. "Well, you look amazing." Austin said. I smiled at my outfit. "Shall we go?" He asked. i smiled and nodded.

We went to the movies and saw Wish I Was here, which is a good movie!! After that we went to a little cafe around the corner. "Wanna go for a walk on the beach?" Austin asked. I smiled and nodded. He laced his hand with mine and we walked aline the water. It started to rain. We ran to the car.

We were stopped at a stop light. The rain never gave up. Storming its butt off. "I want another baby." I pouted. "What?" Austin asked. "Another baby!" I said. I unbuckled my seat beat and leaned in. we kissed for a short moment and then i heard a loud crash sound and my head started hurting, and everything went, black.
Michele's POV:
I just put Kendall and Kennedy to bed. Kylie had to have a bath and Kenleigh was asleep hours ago. My phone went off. I grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Um yes, is this Michele Mahone?" The lady asked. "Yes it is." I said. "I hate to inform you this late but Austin and Kendra Mahone has been in a tragic car accident. Austin has a bruised lip and a fractured wrist. But Kendra, it's harder to tell. But please come to the emergancy room." She said. "I will be there as soon as possible." I said. I hung up and got the girls up and put them in my car. "Where are we going?" Kylie asked. "To the hospital." I said.

We arrived at the hospital. "Mahone?" I asked. "Austin is in room 189. And Kendra is in surgery." She said. I nodded. "Can they go with me?" I asked pointing to the girls. She nodded. Me and the girls walked to the elevator.

"Austin!" I said. "Mom." he croaked. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Where's Kendra?" He asked. "She is in surgery." The doctor informed him. Austin nodded.
Austin's POV:
"You sir can leave today. But Kendra it's more difficult to tell. She didn't have her seatbelt on correct?" He asked. "She unbuckled it to get something." I said. He nodded. "Well when the Semi hit the back of your car she not only hit her head on the dash of the car but she broke the window and flew out of the car. She has a brain injury. And if she wakes up suddenly it could be bad. So we slipped her into coma. That we can wake her up from. Don't worry she will wake up. She needs time." The doctor said. I nodded. woah, this is a lot to take in..